Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having ethnic friends/associating with other races actually IS proof that you aren't racist

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Does anyone else think this?

How many times do we here from soycucks that "I'm not racist because I have black/asian/non-white friends" isn't an argument, but I actually think it is. At least it's more of an excuse that these white liberal cunts have.

I mean, some guy who has ethnic friends/is happy with their company but occasionally makes jokes about race is far less of a racist than some stupid white liberal fuck who just preaches about "muh minority rights" but doesn't actually associate with them at all. They view "nonwhites" as pitiful things who need help, which is ridiculous.

I fucking hate identity politics so much.

Yea fuck it pisses me off too. If someone is willing to be friends with me and acknowledge my existence how tf are they racist towards my race?

No, because of "equal but separate' .

Plenty of people have black friends but will never let their white daughter date or marry a black guy

I hate the human race, does that make me a racist?

No, because of "equal but separate' .

Plenty of people have black friends but will never let their white daughter date or marry a black guy

yeah, why bother being some self-hating liberal retard, it's better to just be racist as hell

Ummmm... ok sweaty, but, like, you’re racist. Even though you treat people of all races equally and have friends from many different races... that one time you said you dont like the government in zimbabwe... that means youre racist. Im not racist sweaty, even though i only interact with white people and i wont even talk to non white men. TEE HEE