Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having friends or not, tall or short, white or ethnic, truecel or average looking, it really doesn't matter

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
What is this forum for? A support group for men who are unable to get into a romantic relationship DESPITE TRYING. That's the caption of it. Fakecels do not exist. Volcels also don't exist, only with very few exceptions, like 1 in a million. It doesn't matter if someone is tall or has friends, or is white, or all of them combined. The only important thing is that we can't be in relationships, not to mention having sex. And that's it. Stop with the gatekeeping. And fuck off. How are you people any different from inceltears?

Still kind of funny how many university teachers/students/fbi/women are studying this forum.

Also, I am truly oppressed. When I go outside I see dozens of couples holding hands. It causes more pain then if I was starving, and watched hundreds of people eating my favorite food right in front of me.

Volcels also don't exist, only with very few exceptions, like 1 in a million
this is undeniably true.

volcel is just a bluepilled way of saying you think you're good looking enough to fuck (doubt it) and you don't want it. it's like saying "I'm not actually an incel because I'm good looking like a Chad!

you can't get more delusional than this

Fakecels don't exist? wut?

What is this forum for? A support group for men who are unable to get into a romantic relationship DESPITE TRYING. That's the caption of it. Fakecels do not exist. Volcels also don't exist, only with very few exceptions, like 1 in a million. It doesn't matter if someone is tall or has friends, or is white, or all of them combined. The only important thing is that we can't be in relationships, not to mention having sex. And that's it. Stop with the gatekeeping. And fuck off. How are you people any different from inceltears?
21486.jpg

Number of girls i kissed IQ.

"Despite trying." So might I be volcel if I don't put in the required effort?

You're talking about you?
Multiple users here have been exposed for having been in past relationships and you are claiming fakecels don't exist, keep coping.

this is undeniably true.

volcel is just a bluepilled way of saying you think you're good looking enough to fuck (doubt it) and you don't want it. it's like saying "I'm not actually an incel because I'm good looking like a Chad!

you can't get more delusional than this
there is no "effort" foids decide if you get sex or not

No, not really. If you get no signals, even worse, if foids don't want to talk to you, they give you shitty looks, there is nothing to try. The answer will be obvious.
every time someone reposts this thread about how average looking tall white guys who have kissed girls are incels my eyes roll in to the back of my skull

https://incels.is/threads/how-this-...here-were-no-restrictions-on-bragging.213069/ this thread is becoming closer to reality every day
Unfortunately most of you here are not ready for this conversation. Yes, you can be tall, white and incel. If your face and bones are shit. And please don't tell me you will slay in India or Asia, its not like we can teleport there. And I doubt there are many people here who had kisses on the mouth with females.

Last edited:
No, not really. If you get no signals, even worse, if foids don't want to talk to you, they give you shitty looks, there is nothing to try. The answer will be obvious.

But that's not how it is for normal, average people. Women don't just throw pussy at anybody, it's for the exceptionally attractive. Normal people have to put in effort.

Fakcels don’t exist, neither do volcels

I’m the only incel alive ngl everyone here isn’t incel just me I’m the only one

Still kind of funny how many university teachers/students/fbi/women are studying this forum.

Also, I am truly oppressed. When I go outside I see dozens of couples holding hands. It causes more pain then if I was starving, and watched hundreds of people eating my favorite food right in front of me.
Why would students be studying this forum?? I think many students are also incel in secret

Why would students be studying this forum?? I think many students are also incel in secret
definitely not that many but probably some weird psychology fags are