Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having IRL friends sucks tbh. I dislike meeting even known people that never did anything wrong to me

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I think I'm so jaded by bullying and inceldom that I lost the ability to really enjoy friends. I don't want to meet people IRL, unless it's a foid to have sex with me (this is never the case, of course).

I hate that in Brazilian culture it's usual to always set some meeting when you happen to walk into an old school friend or something, it just happened to me and I couldn't really think about a good excuse. I hope they just forget about me.

Yeah my only irl friend is a fellow incel who I hardly ever see.

Online friends are cool cause I can vanish for months and nobody treats me like a weirdo

Online friends are cool cause I can vanish for months and nobody treats me like a weirdo
I'm just like you. I have one man that I really consider a friend but he's also far from a normalfag and I can even talk about fringe stuff IRL with him.

But he's the exception of the exception, also he doesn't pressure me to meet regularly or something.

All the other ones I would gladly relinquish for an 1 minute tongue kiss with a hot white 14yo girl.

i just want to die

I have an irl friend who keeps vanishing.
Used to be my best friend until he disappeared for 6 fucking months and came back with a proxer.me account that has seen 3000+ Animes.

All the other ones I would gladly relinquish for an 1 minute tongue kiss with a hot white 14yo girl.

Tfw you will never tongue kiss a hot 14 year old :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Same tbh all the friends i've had were pieces of shit because i'm always been the most pathetic and beta of them, everyday they mocked me for being such pathetic beta cuck :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I've never had friends. All these chadcels here...:lul: