Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious >having natural sexual desire is objectification when you're an ugly male

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm in a Soycord server talking about how i want to play with a woman's breasts
get women calling me a sexist and that i'm "objectifying" women's bodies

clown world, just ignore all your natural pent up sexual desires and urges br0
just be asexual br0

Reminder that if they discussed Chads body and dick, it wouldn't be objectification in that case, it would be normal and fine and socially acceptable :soy:

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Tell them you're incel

Why would you talk about that in a server with random foids jfl

Foids cannot fathom subhumans having sexual desire, never began.

I'm so vanilla I just want to hug a girl and just have sex.

just be asexual br0

Reminder that if they discussed Chads body and dick, it wouldn't be objectification in that case, it would be normal and fine and socially acceptable :soy:

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Daily Reminder that so-called feminist movie analysts found the stereotype of the Himbo (e.g. a stupid, good-looking, extremely women worshipping male) wholesome/funny, while the same stereotype for females (The Bimbo) would have been called disgusting, vile, etc. Watching extremely much of their bullshit just to see womens' hypocrisy lately, always a source of potent black pills. What's acceptable and what's not entirely depends on who does it. In their magazines/reviews you can see potent black pills straight from the whore's mouth.

that would only make them hate me more
That's the point bhai
also they banned me JFL
Just fucking lol :feelsclown:
Women literally hate us for existing and expect us to be asexual drone slaves to them as an apology for us being born. Imagine EVER being dumb enough to NOT be a misogynist. NOT having hatred towards a gender thats biologically predisposed to hating you is utterly cucked.
misogyny = justified
Prepare for more of this. Foids can't stand the thought of an unattractive male not being an asexual worker drone and having any kind of sexuality. In the future it'll be illegal to be ugly and not be a slave.

To them all sexuality except those that are approved by them will be allowed. Any irregularity made by Men to try and subvert this will be illegalised and punishable with death.

I'm so vanilla I just want to hug a girl and just have sex.
ehh i have more fantasies and fetishes
but same ngl
even just a hug and PIV would be god tier to me

ehh i have more fantasies and fetishes
but same ngl
even just a hug and PIV would be god tier to me
Oh I have a lot of fantasies and fetishes. The hentai, manga, and comics I read and watch would show this, but I mean for just real life, I would be find with just hugging and sex. Wouldn't care if I got no tits or ass in all honestly.
And yeah, a hug would be amazing. Don't see how hugging is objectification unless you want to say I'm objectifying the arms, which is stupid as everyone has arms. Not just girls.
I obviously not interested in hugs from a guy though.

I would be find with just hugging and sex. Wouldn't care if I got no tits or ass in all honestly.
sounds kinda gay
tiddies and ass are too attractive to not have on a woman

literally any form of touch is objective interface though

sounds kinda gay
tiddies and ass are too attractive to not have on a woman
I mean some of the characters I've always liked in games barely have a chest and has no ass. Like Tron here.

just be asexual br0

Exactly this.
Foids cannot fathom subhumans having sexual desire, never began.

Get off gay discords.

Daily Reminder that so-called feminist movie analysts found the stereotype of the Himbo (e.g. a stupid, good-looking, extremely women worshipping male) wholesome/funny, while the same stereotype for females (The Bimbo) would have been called disgusting, vile, etc. Watching extremely much of their bullshit just to see womens' hypocrisy lately, always a source of potent black pills. What's acceptable and what's not entirely depends on who does it. In their magazines/reviews you can see potent black pills straight from the whore's mouth.

That's females for you. They'll quickly do what they complain about men do if you let them. One of the many reasons why I laugh at male feminists.