[SuicideFuel] Having no friends is the worst thing about being ugly

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
I honestly don't mind not having a girlfriend and can tolerate not being able to have sex but that on top of living in complete isolation is fucking hell.

Not being able to have sex is actually at the bottom of my list for worst things about being ugly for me.

The worst things are not having friends and being treated badly in general by people for being ugly and this one's quite personal to me but I'd like to at the minimum be able to leave my house without strangers laughing at me or making comments on my physical appearance.

That's why I don't like the word incel. It implies that the only problem we ugly males have is not being able to have sex and it also implies that it is the worst of our problems which is not true for me at least. Why can't this forum be called uglymales.co?

Nizoucho

Nizoucho

Alzheimer Patient
★★★
1d 17h 36m
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
32d 18h 19m
Yea I know what you mean. I’m also too ugly for friends

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Banned
-
38d 10h 45m
I'd like to at the minimum be able to leave my house without strangers laughing at me or making comments on my physical appearance.
If you don't experience this then you're not an Incel in my eyes.

Also I'm your friend brocel

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
26d 8h 8m
They forget that sex isn't the only thing we say we miss out on

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
Yea I know what you mean. I’m also too ugly for friends
Me too. Normies are evil and tribalistic.

Basically up to primary school all my friends were high tier normies and chads so as soon as secondary school started they all immediately ditched me and I was on my own for a bit.

Then I became a part of this normie friendship group which was rlly good until they turned on me and kicked me out.

Cuz with normies what they do is, as soon as girls join the group or more ppl wanna join they have to kick out the ppl at the bottom and that it was happened with me. It was scary and almost comical how quickly they turned on me and all the childish and desperate things they would do to me to make me feel down and eventually have no choice to leave their group which was exactly what they wanted.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
32d 18h 19m
Me too. Normies are evil and tribalistic.

Basically up to primary school all my friends were high tier normies and chads so as soon as secondary school started they all immediately ditched me and I was on my own for a bit.

Then I became a part of this normie friendship group which was rlly good until they turned on me and kicked me out.

Cuz with normies what they do is, as soon as girls join the group or more ppl wanna join they have to kick out the ppl at the bottom and that it was happened with me. It was scary and almost comical how quickly they turned on me and all the childish and desperate things they would do to me to make me feel down and eventually have no choice to leave their group which was exactly what they wanted.
Real life is exactly like a blackpilled comic

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
Real life is exactly like a blackpilled comic
Ye if you're a truecel you're blackpilled more from your own experiences rather than from things other people have said

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★★
41d 4h 12m
i have ugly friends but they aren't blackpilled or into inceldom community . they are still in ignorance . but i have a quite very good time with them , the best of my relationships actually .
sometimes and slip some blackpill fact and hints into our conversations . may be one day they will embrace the blackpill finally

Ellviss

Ellviss

Why Even Bother...
★★
15d 12h 9m
I wish I had a life, some friends, and my looksmatch. fuck this clown world

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
i have ugly friends but they aren't blackpilled or into inceldom community . they are still in ignorance . but i have a quite very good time with them , the best of my relationships actually .
sometimes and slip some blackpill fact and hints into our conversations . may be one day they will embrace the blackpill finally
I fuckin wish I had friends

I think isolation and bullying has scarred me too much to ever get back into it tho.

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

i hate my BONES
★★★★★
118d 13h 18m
i always wanted a friend or two to play video games with, etc. Never had or have any. I'm too far gone now anyway. All these years of isolation.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
45d 7h 53m
friends help you cope with inceldom

but having a loving gf help you cope with not having friends, personally I'd rather have a gf. You really don't need more than one friend and still with time you'll be seeing him less and less just look at your dad how much time he spent with his friends this year

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
58d 20h 47m
Don't know man, I feel like having a gf to cuddle and watch movies with would be much better than having male friends.

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★★★
7d 22h 2m
I honestly don't mind not having a girlfriend and can tolerate not being able to have sex but that on top of living in complete isolation is fucking hell.

Not being able to have sex is actually at the bottom of my list for worst things about being ugly for me.

The worst things are not having friends and being treated badly in general by people for being ugly and this one's quite personal to me but I'd like to at the minimum be able to leave my house without strangers laughing at me or making comments on my physical appearance.

That's why I don't like the word incel. It implies that the only problem we ugly males have is not being able to have sex and it also implies that it is the worst of our problems which is not true for me at least. Why can't this forum be called uglymales.co?
I never agreed so much with a post before, I view my inceldom 100% in the same way, talked about this a couple times here too

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

My own Mother proposes that i rope
★★★★
20d 14h 28m
i cant stand normies. i rather stay friend-less

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
i cant stand normies. i rather stay friend-less
I guess I feel the same way to an extent, but I can't do anything about the fact that the human brain is wired to need social interaction.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
31d 9h 5m
but having a loving gf help you cope with not having friends, personally I'd rather have a gf

Igwym but if youre friendless now and you get a gf you will automatically have increased confidence and more opportunities to make friends bc you'll get access get to her friends, unless she's a loner too ofc. I've not made any single friend since high school, so I know how hard iblt is to make friends.. guess I was lucky being a bit more low inhib during hs and made friends with the nerdy guys whom I still hang around with these days...

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
What is even the context behind this video? Is it actually a clip directly from an episode or has it been edited?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
158d 18h 39m
I guess I feel the same way to an extent, but I can't do anything about the fact that the human brain is wired to need social interaction.
u need Meditation. it's the way I was able to overcome desire to have friends.

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

Another day on chads.co
-
27d 23h 19m
Sex = friends, respect and happiness.

If you don't have friends, no one will help you at all. You have to do it all by yourself.

being an incel means that you are ugly enough not to have sex.

IMO the forum name should remain as it is.

be able to leave my house without strangers laughing at me or making comments on my physical appearance.
can relate.

It's a nightmare tbh.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
158d 18h 39m
What kind of meditation and how exactly does it work to help?
do zen Meditation or wall staring Meditation. focus on the breath, don't control it just be aware of it. you can have eyes closed or open doesn't matter. do this 5 minutes daily and increase up to 30 minutes, 5 minutes more weekly. it will help you appreciate the silence and calmness.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
38d 16h 40m
Do you have siblings or cousins? maybe they would hang out with you.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
Nizoucho

Nizoucho

Alzheimer Patient
★★★
1d 17h 36m
Lol u obsessed with the Simpsons or somethn?

I knew a 5'4" or maybe shorter manlet who had watched like every Simpson episode.

Was that u? U from the UK?
downloadfile.gif

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
37d 19h 11m

Is Wanking is enough for you ? as it is enough for me at the moment

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
I'm not 6 psl not true
Need surgery
Doesn't fucking matter 5psl or 4 still mogs this entire forum to oblivion I don't understand why you waste your time here instead of being on looksmax.me

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
37d 19h 11m
Doesn't fucking matter 5psl or 4 still mogs this entire forum to oblivion I don't understand why you waste your time here instead of being on looksmax.me
5.5psl
Because I'm incel and don't want to autisticly analyse mm faces in my spare time
Your a full blown chad in denial

Last edited:
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
35d 17h 48m
You know, calling it uglymales.co would be better since all of our issues (whether it's dating/everyday bullying/loneliness) stem from one thing and that is being ugly. So uglymales.co would be all encompassing and a high IQ name change

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 0m
You know, calling it uglymales.co would be better since all of our issues (whether it's dating/everyday bullying/loneliness) stem from one thing and that is being ugly. So uglymales.co would be all encompassing and a high IQ name change
I don't think the admins would ever do that but if .co ever gets taken down or is at risk of being taken down then the site should be renamed uglymales.co or somethn

Retardcel10

Retardcel10

Greycel
22h 2m
No friends for 7 months.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
20d 14h 43m
Well you're still pretty young, ofc "not having sex" is at the bottom of the list :feelskek:

Give it a few years :feelsYall:

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
47d 8h 45m
P

PaperSkin

Recruit
★★★★★
25d 21h 6m

I always assumed you were NT and had friends irl. I can relate tbh. And the people who do talk to me treat me like I'm aspie like they feel obligated to talk to me because I'm special needs or they pity how ugly and socially retarded I am

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★
23d 10h 42m
S

steve2830

Greycel
2d 11h 10m
I am in isolation and I dont have friends at this moment too :(

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11