Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having no friends is the worst thing about being ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I honestly don't mind not having a girlfriend and can tolerate not being able to have sex but that on top of living in complete isolation is fucking hell.

Not being able to have sex is actually at the bottom of my list for worst things about being ugly for me.

The worst things are not having friends and being treated badly in general by people for being ugly and this one's quite personal to me but I'd like to at the minimum be able to leave my house without strangers laughing at me or making comments on my physical appearance.

That's why I don't like the word incel. It implies that the only problem we ugly males have is not being able to have sex and it also implies that it is the worst of our problems which is not true for me at least. Why can't this forum be called uglymales.co?

Yea I know what you mean. I’m also too ugly for friends

I'd like to at the minimum be able to leave my house without strangers laughing at me or making comments on my physical appearance.
If you don't experience this then you're not an Incel in my eyes.

Also I'm your friend brocel

They forget that sex isn't the only thing we say we miss out on

Yea I know what you mean. I’m also too ugly for friends
Me too. Normies are evil and tribalistic.

Basically up to primary school all my friends were high tier normies and chads so as soon as secondary school started they all immediately ditched me and I was on my own for a bit.

Then I became a part of this normie friendship group which was rlly good until they turned on me and kicked me out.

Cuz with normies what they do is, as soon as girls join the group or more ppl wanna join they have to kick out the ppl at the bottom and that it was happened with me. It was scary and almost comical how quickly they turned on me and all the childish and desperate things they would do to me to make me feel down and eventually have no choice to leave their group which was exactly what they wanted.

Me too. Normies are evil and tribalistic.

Basically up to primary school all my friends were high tier normies and chads so as soon as secondary school started they all immediately ditched me and I was on my own for a bit.

Then I became a part of this normie friendship group which was rlly good until they turned on me and kicked me out.

Cuz with normies what they do is, as soon as girls join the group or more ppl wanna join they have to kick out the ppl at the bottom and that it was happened with me. It was scary and almost comical how quickly they turned on me and all the childish and desperate things they would do to me to make me feel down and eventually have no choice to leave their group which was exactly what they wanted.
Real life is exactly like a blackpilled comic

Real life is exactly like a blackpilled comic
Ye if you're a truecel you're blackpilled more from your own experiences rather than from things other people have said

i have ugly friends but they aren't blackpilled or into inceldom community . they are still in ignorance . but i have a quite very good time with them , the best of my relationships actually .
sometimes and slip some blackpill fact and hints into our conversations . may be one day they will embrace the blackpill finally

I wish I had a life, some friends, and my looksmatch. fuck this clown world

i have ugly friends but they aren't blackpilled or into inceldom community . they are still in ignorance . but i have a quite very good time with them , the best of my relationships actually .
sometimes and slip some blackpill fact and hints into our conversations . may be one day they will embrace the blackpill finally
I fuckin wish I had friends

I think isolation and bullying has scarred me too much to ever get back into it tho.

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years.

i always wanted a friend or two to play video games with, etc. Never had or have any. I'm too far gone now anyway. All these years of isolation.

friends help you cope with inceldom

but having a loving gf help you cope with not having friends, personally I'd rather have a gf. You really don't need more than one friend and still with time you'll be seeing him less and less just look at your dad how much time he spent with his friends this year

Don't know man, I feel like having a gf to cuddle and watch movies with would be much better than having male friends.

I honestly don't mind not having a girlfriend and can tolerate not being able to have sex but that on top of living in complete isolation is fucking hell.

Not being able to have sex is actually at the bottom of my list for worst things about being ugly for me.

The worst things are not having friends and being treated badly in general by people for being ugly and this one's quite personal to me but I'd like to at the minimum be able to leave my house without strangers laughing at me or making comments on my physical appearance.

That's why I don't like the word incel. It implies that the only problem we ugly males have is not being able to have sex and it also implies that it is the worst of our problems which is not true for me at least. Why can't this forum be called uglymales.co?
I never agreed so much with a post before, I view my inceldom 100% in the same way, talked about this a couple times here too

i cant stand normies. i rather stay friend-less

i cant stand normies. i rather stay friend-less
I guess I feel the same way to an extent, but I can't do anything about the fact that the human brain is wired to need social interaction.

but having a loving gf help you cope with not having friends, personally I'd rather have a gf

Igwym but if youre friendless now and you get a gf you will automatically have increased confidence and more opportunities to make friends bc you'll get access get to her friends, unless she's a loner too ofc. I've not made any single friend since high school, so I know how hard iblt is to make friends.. guess I was lucky being a bit more low inhib during hs and made friends with the nerdy guys whom I still hang around with these days...

What is even the context behind this video? Is it actually a clip directly from an episode or has it been edited?

I guess I feel the same way to an extent, but I can't do anything about the fact that the human brain is wired to need social interaction.
u need Meditation. it's the way I was able to overcome desire to have friends.

Sex = friends, respect and happiness.

If you don't have friends, no one will help you at all. You have to do it all by yourself.

being an incel means that you are ugly enough not to have sex.

IMO the forum name should remain as it is.

be able to leave my house without strangers laughing at me or making comments on my physical appearance.
can relate.

It's a nightmare tbh.

What kind of meditation and how exactly does it work to help?
do zen Meditation or wall staring Meditation. focus on the breath, don't control it just be aware of it. you can have eyes closed or open doesn't matter. do this 5 minutes daily and increase up to 30 minutes, 5 minutes more weekly. it will help you appreciate the silence and calmness.

Do you have siblings or cousins? maybe they would hang out with you.

Lol u obsessed with the Simpsons or somethn?

I knew a 5'4" or maybe shorter manlet who had watched like every Simpson episode.

Was that u? U from the UK?
Downloadfile

Is Wanking is enough for you ? as it is enough for me at the moment

I'm not 6 psl not true
Need surgery
Doesn't fucking matter 5psl or 4 still mogs this entire forum to oblivion I don't understand why you waste your time here instead of being on looksmax.org

Doesn't fucking matter 5psl or 4 still mogs this entire forum to oblivion I don't understand why you waste your time here instead of being on looksmax.org
5.5psl
Because I'm incel and don't want to autisticly analyse mm faces in my spare time
Your a full blown chad in denial

Last edited:
You know, calling it uglymales.co would be better since all of our issues (whether it's dating/everyday bullying/loneliness) stem from one thing and that is being ugly. So uglymales.co would be all encompassing and a high IQ name change

You know, calling it uglymales.co would be better since all of our issues (whether it's dating/everyday bullying/loneliness) stem from one thing and that is being ugly. So uglymales.co would be all encompassing and a high IQ name change
I don't think the admins would ever do that but if .co ever gets taken down or is at risk of being taken down then the site should be renamed uglymales.co or somethn

Well you're still pretty young, ofc "not having sex" is at the bottom of the list :feelskek:

Give it a few years :feelsYall:

I always assumed you were NT and had friends irl. I can relate tbh. And the people who do talk to me treat me like I'm aspie like they feel obligated to talk to me because I'm special needs or they pity how ugly and socially retarded I am

I am in isolation and I dont have friends at this moment too :(

Not even close

I feel the same sex is cope I just want to be human