Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having no friends makes me hate society more

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Not one person has stood by me besides blood family members. It is true you have no one but yourself, human emotions delude people into thinking they have friends they can depend on. Its all a game, no one is there for you, no one has loyalty or cares what happens to you. Everyone only cares about themselves.

Once you accept this you can take the societal blackpill and lower your inhibitions. EVERYONE will turn on you/abandon you/"lose touch Teehee".

Friends are overrated and useless most of the time

I have one irl friend hes also incel though I don't think hes on here.

Friends will abandon you for seemingly no reason
Who needs them..

Try having no close family either. But in my case, I don't want to let resentment build up. Just not worth having hatred with nothing to come out of it.

Try having no close family either. But in my case, I don't want to let resentment build up. Just not worth having hatred with nothing to come out of it.
I can't imagine having no family, I feel for ya. All you got is yourself anyway.

I have friends but I only see them once a year because they are always busy.

I have 2 irl friends.

my "friends" all got girlfriends and now im alone

friends are over rated tbh

friends will always be a foreign concept to me. I have just given up on trying to force it
can't rely on anyone but yourself

You don't miss that much.

if you're incel tier friends are useless, they won't even help you in anyway like for example finding a job, etc. Even your incel in denial friend is also useless, unlike normies having friends