Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having no friends to chill with in university is such an incel moment.

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I have a 1h break now and i have literally nobody to chill with. Thats depressing. Nobody wants to be with me. Its fucking over. 

And i dont want to enter any existing groups because i am probably unwanted

so basically giving it up before even playing the game, right?

Leaguecell said:
so basically giving it up before even playing the game, right?

I tried to play the game aince my uni started 2 weeks ago and i now noticed that playing the game doesnt make any sense. Its over in university as well

Allblueeeee said:
I tried to play the game aince my uni started 2 weeks ago and i now noticed that playing the game doesnt make any sense. Its over in university as well

loosing this "game" is not final, get back on your feet and keep playing. There ARE people who just wont give a shit about the way you look, I KNOW, Ive found some. It took me a while tho... More than 2 weeks for sure....

Allblueeeee said:
I have a 1h break now and i have literally nobody to chill with. Thats depressing. Nobody wants to be with me. Its fucking over. 

I dunno man, maybe you should try talking to them? But if they are normies, also dunno about that.

Weeble said:
Allblueeeee said:
I dunno man, maybe you should try talking to them? But if they are normies, also dunno about that.

The thing is that i hate talking to other people since they only want to talk about the opposite gender or about alcohol and party. I just dont want to have an incel status so that is not compeletely over

Allblueeeee said:
The thing is that i hate talking to other people since they only want to talk about the opposite gender or about alcohol and party. I just dont want to have an incel status so that is not compeletely over

I get you. It's hard to find a group of chill people to hang out with and hard to fit in with normies. All I can say is be wise in who you choose to hang out with. If you don't want to hang out with slutty normies then don't. Find someone who is more like you maybe? Just someone you can vibe with. I don't hang out with normies often but there are some who aren't obsessed with sex and partying. Are there any incel-tier guys around?

I have the same problem as well. People just hate me for being too ugly and aspie.

I can't talk with peoples.

Allblueeeee said:

Tell me soemthing about it bro. Im at uni right now solo.

tfw 5 hour break and a few 1 and 2 hour breaks in timetable. pure sui fuel. i literally take the train 40 mins away from my uni to a cheap gym and go all the way back there in the 5 hour break

Stanx22 said:
I have the same problem as well. People just hate me for being too ugly and aspie.

Yea i guess beeing hated is worser than beeing ignored. People dont even notice me. Thats rly sad tbh since in high school it was the same. Bering lonely sucks sometimes even if you dont like to talk to other people.

I’m 18 years old and I always sit alone in the lunch time or whatever 
Yeah it’s a bit hard sometimes but you’re gonna get used to it

Having no friends at all is an incel moment.

Allblueeeee said:
Yea i guess beeing hated is worser than beeing ignored. People dont even notice me. Thats rly sad tbh since in high school it was the same. Bering lonely sucks sometimes even if you dont like to talk to other people.

It sucks, but you can't do anything about it except acceptance. I've accepted that i'm a subhuman trash failure and humans look down on me because i'm not on their level and inferior to them.

Leaguecell said:
loosing this "game" is not final, get back on your feet and keep playing. There ARE people who just wont give a shit about the way you look, I KNOW, Ive found some. It took me a while tho... More than 2 weeks for sure....

True true. Just try approaching people.