Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having normal eyes (fakecel trait)

Darthvader

Darthvader

Beansoccercel
-
My eye area is so fucked my under eyes are hollow and dark and on top of that for some reason my eyes get really red and watery all the time people think I'm always high I can't be taken seriously anywhere unless I wear eyedrops every 2 hours and foids would always say I look like I'm on drugs and dumb I'm also ethnic the only way I can conduct myself in the social landscape is thru thugmaxxing because it explains the druggy look and I really have the need to kill a normie

for some reason my eyes get really red and watery all the time
HOLY SHIT SAME. In awkward situations my eyes start to tear up and it looks like I'm crying. It happens in dry weather as well. It's the fucking WORST

HOLY SHIT SAME. In awkward situations my eyes start to tear up and it looks like I'm crying. It happens in dry weather as well. It's the fucking WORST
Everytime normies back in highschool they would see me they would tease me about it especially when they where in groups or Infront of girls now i carry my gun everywhere and put out a fuck you mentality along with deep resentment

I have ptosis and slightly NCT, huge UEE

My eyes looks weird.. All the normies that saw my face.. told me that I look "Angry" all the time.

I looks sad all the time because of my eyes,everyone comments on it.
the police yesterday stopped me, and then before the drug search even they asked why i was so sad

I looks sad all the time because of my eyes,everyone comments on it.
the police yesterday stopped me, and then before the drug search even they asked why i was so sad
:feelskek: That is actually pretty funny. Jfl at the police story.

I get eye boogers constantly

My eyes are really uneven I got one monolid and one double and it looks really weird

My eyes looks weird.. All the normies that saw my face.. told me that I look "Angry" all the time.
My eyes look sad all the time. I think it's the fact that my eyes are wide and buggy and my eyebrows are thin and slanted.

If my eyes b a lil teary cuz of the wind or I'm sweaty from exercise or playin a sport ppl say I look like I'm crying. Someone said once "he always looks like he's crying"

My eyes look sad all the time. I think it's the fact that my eyes are wide and buggy and my eyebrows are thin and slanted.

If my eyes b a lil teary cuz of the wind or I'm sweaty from exercise or playin a sport ppl say I look like I'm crying. Someone said once "he always looks like he's crying"
Fuck me some foid yesterday told me I always looked sad and what's wrong with me makes me feel like shit knowing people are going thru the same things

no one here has an eye area worse than me.

I have rounded eyes, scleral show and UEE. Shit eye area

Used to happen to me as well all the fucking time. Now not so much. Not sure if its just because of ageing or also due to past alcoholism and long term depression

Eyes are my main issue

My eye area is so fucked my under eyes are hollow and dark and on top of that for some reason my eyes get really red and watery all the time people think I'm always high I can't be taken seriously anywhere unless I wear eyedrops every 2 hours and foids would always say I look like I'm on drugs and dumb I'm also ethnic the only way I can conduct myself in the social landscape is thru thugmaxxing because it explains the druggy look and I really have the need to kill a normie
Is it normal 4 it penis tip to expand after seeing a halal piece of meat wow

"Asian" eyes and cross eye

I’ve been told I look tired all the time even though I sleep well enough and sure enough my upper eye area is the size of a footbal field :feelsseriously:

just drugmaxxx bro

my eyes are hollowed out and empty, family often ask me if i am ok.

My eye area is my second worst feature, my ugly bug eyes are so disgusting to look at, everyone always thinks that I look tired and upset.
JFL norroaches typically say " you look angry, is something wrong with you" no you stupid fuck this is the way my hideous face looks and my negative canthal tilt dosent help either.

My eye area is garbage. Upper eyelid exposure like a son of a bitch. Not as bad as my side profile though. My side profile is downright subhuman