Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill having sex with a girl would cure your depression

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
pills and therapy = cope for ugly males and femoids

She has to be about your looksmatch and she can't be a cheating whore,but yeah, you're right. A gf is many times more effectual than pills and therapy.

no it would not because i would feel like shit thinking that her former sexual partners had bigger dicks than me

Yes having somebody who genuinely loves you would definitely help cure depression. Of course women aren't even capable of sincere love anyway though

Wrong. Having the traits that get you sex would also award you daily validation, which would cure your depression.

Correct. If a single one of my female therapists had sex with me right now, I would be happy and motivated for the rest of my life.

An optimal sexual encounter for an incel has the following check list:

1. [ ] The sexual encounter is physically successful - you don't have trouble getting an erection and ejaculating inside her vagina, say.

2. [ ] The woman has a good opinion of you afterwards. She doesn't accuse you of taking advantage of her sexually, for example.

3. [ ] You don't get the woman pregnant.

4. [ ] You don't pick up an STD from her.

5. [ ] You don't have to worry that some other man in her life, like a husband or boyfriend, will try to harm you.

Having a girl (that I'm not related to) tell me she loves me would cure my depression.
I could just pay a whore if I wanted sex.

She has to be about your looksmatch and she can't be a cheating whore,but yeah, you're right. A gf is many times more effectual than pills and therapy.

My depression would be cured by simply having some friends.

Having a girl (that I'm not related to) tell me she loves me would cure my depression.
I could just pay a whore if I wanted sex.
I want sex more than anything with my femoid looksmatch or above. Being in love would be a nice bonus but it's not that important to me anymore after I passed the age 29.

Girlfriends are cope, you'll be just as insecure and subhuman as you were before. You'd also constantly compare yourself to other guys she knows and talks to while clinging onto her to delay the inevitable. She WILL cheat on you, or if ur lucky, she'll dump you before she fucks chad. It's over if you don't have good genetics, simple as that.

Pills are just another way to keep us down. They don't cure depression, they numb you to the point that you don't give a shit about anything. I'll never take them, dangerous stuff. A lot of these mass shooters were on it.

Girlfriends are cope, you'll be just as insecure and subhuman as you were before. You'd also constantly compare yourself to other guys she knows and talks to while clinging onto her to delay the inevitable. She WILL cheat on you, or if ur lucky, she'll dump you before she fucks chad. It's over if you don't have good genetics, simple as that.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

When I was a tad younger I actually went to a female psychologist. She was 22 years old and quite hot.

I ended up developing feelings for her. Once she cancelled one of our sessions because of tonsillitis and I felt really bad because I know many roasties get it from bjs/deepthroat, read several roasties talking about it on forums.

I ended up so deep in onitis that I actually begged for her to have pity sex with me, no joke. She of course refused with the professionalism excuse and I never went there anymore after that.

The icing on the cake was that some time after that I was talking to a femoid acquaintance and she told me one good-looking friend of her also developed feelings for his psychologist and actually ended up fucking her.

Being ugly is hell.

Having a meaningful relationship with another human being will cure my depression

I ended up so deep in onitis that I actually begged for her to have pity sex with me, no joke.
how damn low inhib do you have to be to ask your therapist to sleep with you? :worryfeels:

how damn low inhib do you have to be to ask your therapist to sleep with you? :worryfeels:
I was more desperate than anything, really. I grew really close to her because I had never had a foid to talk so deeply about my feelings with like that.

Just like Mevlana said
''I was raw, then ı become mature, now ı am rotten''
I have been consumed by the black pill so much ı can't be happy anymore, even ıf a attractive girl just came out of nowhere and confessed her crush to me ı will still be un able to process it.
And add the years of loneliness and bad experiences with woman since god knows when.