Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having sexy female relatives as a Incel is hell.

Easier said then done.

But okay let's assume i do, then what?
Bring the conversation to something sexy. Talk about what turns her on. Jokermaxx and make her laugh. Get drunk yourself youre not too high inhib to make a move. Touch her lightly in a joking manner. The main thing is to move slow. Sudden movements will probably scare her. If she calls you on it, just call her a perv and joke about it, but keep close. :feelshmm:

Wouldn’t you want to fuck her if you are attracted or is it because you are related that makes you guilty

The former.

If someone catches you it's over, it's a Taboo where i'm from.(but i think it's Taboo in most countries)
Bring the conversation to something sexy. Talk about what turns her on. Jokermaxx and make her laugh. Get drunk yourself youre not too high inhib to make a move. Touch her lightly in a joking manner. The main thing is to move slow. Sudden movements will probably scare her. If she calls you on it, just call her a perv and joke about it, but keep close. :feelshmm:

What would actually happen if that happened is that she would most likely either call the cops right away or go and tell her Parents.

That's never mind the fact that i don't have my own house and there's no way i would get her drunk with only me around.

The former.

If someone catches you it's over, it's a Taboo where i'm from.(but i think it's Taboo in most countries)
It’s taboo in pretty much every country. You would be screwed if people found out. Hopefully you get away from her soon

It’s taboo in pretty much every country. You would be screwed if people found out. Hopefully you get away from her soon

I think only in Japan and some Middle Eastern Countries it's not a huge Taboo.

And i'm already away from her, i haven't seen her in months.(even though she lives fairly close to me)

am now trying to remember anime with cousin-on-cousin romance to recall if there was taboo expressed, coming up empty

And i'm already away from her, i haven't seen her in months.(even though she lives fairly close to me)
That’s good then. I would have roped if I had to live with her

"Youre cute"=Not interested in you but dont wanna hurt your feelings.

Also dont try anything with your family members. Look at it this way: what if she reciprocated? Now you have some weird redneck story about your cousin taking your V-card

"Youre cute"=Not interested in you but dont wanna hurt your feelings.

Also dont try anything with your family members. Look at it this way: what if she reciprocated? Now you have some weird redneck story about your cousin taking your V-card

Of course i already knew.

She would never reciprocate she already told me how she feels in the span of 3 years that she rejected each and every one of my sexual advances , if i was Good looking Religious or not she would've responded to me.

Of course i already knew.

She would never reciprocate she already told me how she feels in the span of 3 years that she rejected each and every one of my sexual advances , if i was Good looking Religious or not she would've responded to me.
Thats true. Rip man

Leviticus 18: 6-17:
6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the Lord.

7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.

9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.

10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.

11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.

13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.

14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.

15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.

17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.

Doesn't mention cousins here :feelsthink:

Living with or around attractive people is pure suifuel, cousin or not

We need video material ngl.