Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having social anxiety is a femoid trait; incels should deathwishmaxx and lose all their fears at once

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Females experience social anxiety as a factor of all the attention they're beleaguered with. Beta males who they're leading on might "stalk" them and ask them out (the horror), a psychopathic Chad might "rape" them while they're visiting his house and shit-testing him (teehee), Stacy might dress sluttier than Becky and make her feel insecure, etc. Basically, all the interaction foids get and all the status they have goes to their heads, and this is why they're generally anxious people.

But low status males? Why should we be anxious? The only attention we get is negative attention, granted, but it's mostly passive. We should not fear the judgements of those who aren't sentencing us to anything. Our solitary confinement is strictly self-imposed; by being anxious and socially withdrawing we are taking the initiative to punish ourselves for the nonbinding judgements of others, which is absurd. There is no reason to pay penance to normalfags and their hypocritical social standards.

Even if the negative attention we get is not passive, and we should happen upon some psychopathic bullies for example, we should cherish the fact that we have the ability to defend ourselves now, with the powER of the blackpill. I eagerly await the next time I am bullied by such people, and I won't be playing along with their retarded ape games and making friends with them afterwards either tbhngl.

Last edited:
What the fuck do femoids have to be anxious about? That Chad won't commit?

This is basically the plot of 'Joker.' Over for clowncels in 2020.

Stopped reading because I don’t get it
:feelstastyman:

JFL about trying to understand foids when your not Chad

mfw such low t I have a fucking foid trait

:kys:

The need to be apart of the group is very strong, it's in our ape DNA.

It's hard not to feel the shame of inceldom, the loneliness, the self hate, the suicidal ideation etc. all that leads to inevitable anxious/stressful moments.

Foids are not evolutionarily equipped to deal with all the social status that modern soyciety affords them.

Hence despite enjoying massive privileges, many foids end up in the gutter and have to marry betabuxxes who they hate in their 30s.
The need to be apart of the group is very strong, it's in our ape DNA.

It's hard not to feel the shame of inceldom, the loneliness, the self hate, the suicidal ideation etc. all that leads to inevitable anxious/stressful moments.
I grant you that our feelings of anxiety are not invalid, but once you realize that there is no "tribe" or "group" to even conform to in modern soyciety, that we live in an alienated, psychopath's paradise, and you really internalize this fact, then you should have no shame or sense of commitment to others anymore.

They don't have any shame for how they've treated you, after all. They have no sense of commitment to you. So feel none in return. Or better yet, feel the opposite. Lavish in their disgust, and in their outrage at your self-assertion.

It is a good sermon for me to preach tbh; as I've implied, I'm experiencing anxiety/avoidance issues myself and see the absurdity of it.

Last edited:
Very high IQ post

One thing I'll add is that the only people we should be empathetic and considerate towards are our fellow low-status males.

As I was visiting the store today, I noticed a balding truecel bagger who once said goodbye to me after the foid cashier refused to (she also didn't put the change into my hand, but rather on the counter, so disgusting was I to her).

If I wERe to, say, do something about it, I would obviously show him compassion.

Last edited:
I disagree. Females claim to have social anxiety but they don’t. They do the same with anxiety and depression. They don’t have those either. We do. We have every reason to be anxious and depressed.

Foids are not evolutionarily equipped to deal with all the social status that modern soyciety affords them.

Hence despite enjoying massive privileges, many foids end up in the gutter and have to marry betabuxxes who they hate in their 30s.

I grant you that our feelings of anxiety are not invalid, but once you realize that there is no "tribe" or "group" to even conform to in modern soyciety, that we live in an alienated, psychopath's paradise, and you really internalize this fact, then you should have no shame or sense of commitment to others anymore.

They don't have any shame for how they've treated you, after all. They have no sense of commitment to you. So feel none in return. Or better yet, feel the opposite. Lavish in their disgust, and in their outrage at your self-assertion.

It is a good sermon for me to preach tbh; as I've implied, I'm experiencing anxiety/avoidance issues myself and see the absurdity of it.
I get what your saying, not bad tbh, I kind of live like this anyway. I went through intense suicidal ideation for so long that i've become largely apathetic, nihilistic and withdrawn from others opinions, that said I still feel like shit.

We are tribal creatures, modern society doesn't do a good job at creating genuine relationships (especially for inkwells) but we still crave them nonetheless.

I disagree. Females claim to have social anxiety but they don’t. They do the same with anxiety and depression. They don’t have those either. We do. We have every reason to be anxious and depressed.
Cope.

Why are foids attracted to psychopathic Chads who are extremely threatening and menacing if not for the fact that they have anxiety, and have learned to associate their sexuality with feelings of fear and being preyed upon? They are consummate bitches, and this is what that means -- not complaining and nagging per se, but having a sexuality based in complete subjugation, and having no agency except to invite further subjugation, and loving/hating it at the same time.

If foids have no depression, why do they constantly seek out new orbiters, and retire old ones? Why do they marry betabuxxers who they hate? Precisely because they're overloaded on experiences in life and strain to discover anything more; by the age of 25 they have already fucked Chad, Chang, Chadriguez, Tyrone, men of every political stripe, a few women, and even an underage boy or two. They have PTSD from rape, BDSM fetishes, a host of other traumas, and as a result find it difficult to enjoy almost anything anymore, or to find any new horizons enchanting. They are depressed because the hedonic treadmill has become too fast for them and they've fallen off of it, which is a genuine condition, if unsympathetic.

For all our faults, incels are lucky in that we actually require very little to make us happy and inspire confidence in us. If we free ourselves from the chains of social expectations, which are entirely farcical in such an alienated soyciety as ours, we at least find ourselves in a better mental state than the typical wasteful and extravagant roastie, buried in her greed and traumas and dead/dying eggs.

Last edited:
Cope.

Why are foids attracted to psychopathic Chads who are extremely threatening and menacing if not for the fact that they have anxiety, and have learned to associate their sexuality with feelings of fear and being preyed upon? They are consummate bitches, and this is what that means -- not complaining and nagging per se, but having a sexuality based in complete subjugation, and having no agency except to invite further subjugation, and loving/hating it at the same time.

If foids have no depression, why do they constantly seek out new orbiters, and retire old ones? Why do they marry betabuxxers who they hate? Precisely because they're overloaded on experiences in life and strain to discover anything more; by the age of 25 they have already fucked Chad, Chang, Chadriguez, Tyrone, men of every political stripe, a few women, and even an underage boy or two. They have PTSD from rape, BDSM fetishes, a host of other traumas, and as a result find it difficult to enjoy almost anything anymore, or to find any new horizons enchanting. They are depressed because the hedonic treadmill has become too fast for them and they've fallen off of it, which is a genuine condition, if unsympathetic.

For all our faults, incels are lucky in that we actually require very little to make us happy and inspire confidence in us. If we free ourselves from the chains of social expectations, which are entirely farcical in such an alienated soyciety as ours, we at least find ourselves in a better mental state than the typical wasteful and extravagant roastie, buried in her greed and traumas and dead/dying eggs.
Not sure why you are white knighting for females but I hope mods look into this. Consider yourself blocked.

Not sure why you are white knighting for females but I hope mods look into this. Consider yourself blocked.
JFL, implying that post is white knighting for females. It is just a more sophisticated critique of them.

Saying that foids have absolutely no ability to feel anxiety/depression, or empathy for that matter, is simply wrong. We need to look into these matters with more nuance, as I think I've done.

Last edited:
i wanted to read tbh

or that they will get pregnant. all things theyve brought onto themselves

I didn't choose to be a socially anxious person. Social anxiety cannot be controled because it works in my subconscious mind.

Last edited:
I hear ya but my Asperger's makes it hard for me to feel good socializing with others.

Cope. Nothing will change if we darktriadmaxx.