Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having Soy friends

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I have 3 male friends, all of them are Soy more or less.

Friend 1: He is literally a Cuck. His girlfriend cheated several times and admits it and she's even proud of it. "I've visited my ex then he fucked my ass, teehee". When I asked him why he doesn't break up with her, the Cuck told me it's because he is a good-natured person. Another ex girlfriend of him fucked 8 other guys while she was with him. In general, he's a tough guy indoors, and outside he's a totally naive nice guy and puts up with everything. If I stand up for myself or say something against someone, this son of a bitch jumps in all the time, defends the other person and embarrasses me. I really hate his attitude.

Friend 2: He's an Incel (unconsciously), autistic, typical right winger and white supremacist, even though he's an ethnic (black mother and white father). We often talk about politics and the world, and I don't disagree with him overall but it annoys me how he keeps saying that all ethnics would only rape muh wahmen and they all should go to jail. He wants to comfort the poor women, and he keeps saying that he is a good man and because of that he deserves them more. His younger sister is more left-wing oriented and treats him like shit, she also insulted me in front of him, and he doesn't say anything against it. At parties he keeps talking to Femoids (Low inhib af) then he buys them a drink, and in the end he is only naturally abandoned. He is very compassionate to women and gullible, and it may have to do with his autism but I hate that about him.

Friend 3: He's very nerdy and he used to be my best friend, but through the years, he slowly became more and more soy. His Facebook friends list is full of sluts, he's simping them. This idiot even briefly traveled to another country to chase a roastie. When I said something against the girlfriend of Friend 1, this soy hit on me immediately and defended this bitch. He just runs after women and defends them whenever he can. He only spends money on shit, goes to all kinds of conventions to meet female celebrities to take a picture with them. This jerk thinks that maybe one of them would go on a date eventually. I really lost my respect of this guy.

Why do men have to be like that nowadays?

Do you Soy friends/acquaintance as well?

>Having friends

I can't relate

>Having friends

I can't relate
I call them friends because I have no one else to talk to. If I were stricter, these people would not deserve to be called friends by me at all. Real friends would stand up for someone, but they're too soy, busy simping femoids. There are some disappointing stories about them that I have not even listed here.

Yes but luckily not as soy as the ones mentioned above. I think we jus need to learn how to manage our expectations of these ppl, a lot of them are unaware/incels in denial who r suffering like us.

Nope. Never had any soy guys around me in my life.
I wish i could see my high school brocels

@Damo the incel do u know about merula

I don’t even have any friends so I can’t relate.

Yes, but I have only one.

He was a cool guy until within the last year or so when he went off to college. We knew each other in real life and played games like Battlefield a lot. I confided some of my secrets to him, like how I was incel, and that was back in 2017-ish. I rarely ever talk to him about how I'm incel or anything blackpilling, and I never said anything edgy to him regarding women (unless it was dark humor, which he gets, or in this case, used to get), I've literally only told him that I don't stand a chance in the modern dating game because I'm ugly and women only go for the top 20% of men.

Within the last year, he's been using that against me without any provocation. I'm guessing he found IncelTear or one of those faggots on YT who makes anti-incel propaganda, because now he constantly brags about how much [apparent] sex he has just to try to piss me off (even though he gets laid maybe twice a year tops) and literally thinking he's better than me just because he has sex. He also always seems to try to provoke me into saying something blackpill related for no apparent reason (asking me why I "can't get pussy," talking shit about incels, etc). But I'm guessing he's trying to use it against me, because he literally contacted my family members and told them that I'm an incel, and that was the last straw for me. When my other friends (who aren't even incels) tell him dark jokes about women, he gets very upset and spergs out, even though he is openly and unironically very racist. Even my other friends think the kid is starting to become not very fun to hang around.

It does suck though that the propaganda he probably consumed makes him think I'm a potential rapist and a pedophile when I'm just genetically unlucky and too ugly and autistic to get a girlfriend.

But I genuinely don't know what his deal is anymore, but I'm barely talking to him nowadays.

Last edited:
@SupremeG are u angry
No. I said this before and I will say it again. Call me hedonistic but if there is less competition, it is just better for me. If all men had no interest in a Femoid I find attractive, it would increase my chances with her. If it was in my power, I would make all men gay besides me. Muhahahah!

Yes, but I have only one.

He was a cool guy until within the last year or so when he went off to college. We knew each other in real life and played games like Battlefield a lot. I confided some of my secrets to him, like how I was incel, and that was back in 2017-ish. I rarely ever talk to him about how I'm incel or anything blackpilling, and I never said anything edgy to him regarding women (unless it was dark humor, which he gets, or in this case, used to get), I've literally only told him that I don't stand a chance in the modern dating game because I'm ugly and women only go for the top 20% of men.

Within the last year, he's been using that against me without any provocation. I'm guessing he found IncelTear or one of those faggots on YT who makes anti-incel propaganda, because now he constantly brags about how much [apparent] sex he has just to try to piss me off (even though he gets laid maybe twice a year tops) and literally thinking he's better than me just because he has sex. He also always seems to try to provoke me into saying something blackpill related for no apparent reason (asking me why I "can't get pussy," talking shit about incels, etc). But I'm guessing he's trying to use it against me, because he literally contacted my family members and told them that I'm an incel, and that was the last straw for me. When my other friends (who aren't even incels) tell him dark jokes about women, he gets very upset and spergs out, even though he is openly and unironically very racist. Even my other friends think the kid is starting to become not very fun to hang around.

It does suck though that the propaganda he probably consumed makes him think I'm a potential rapist and a pedophile when I'm just genetically unlucky and too ugly and autistic to get a girlfriend.

But I genuinely don't know what his deal is anymore, but I'm barely talking to him nowadays.
Sounds like a Normalfag. Can't stand him already by just reading this.

I have 3 male friends, all of them are Soy more or less.

Friend 1: He is literally a Cuck. His girlfriend cheated several times and admits it and she's even proud of it. "I've visited my ex then he fucked my ass, teehee". When I asked him why he doesn't break up with her, the Cuck told me it's because he is a good-natured person. Another ex girlfriend of him fucked 8 other guys while she was with him. In general, he's a tough guy indoors, and outside he's a totally naive nice guy and puts up with everything. If I stand up for myself or say something against someone, this son of a bitch jumps in all the time, defends the other person and embarrasses me. I really hate his attitude.

Friend 2: He's an Incel (unconsciously), autistic, typical right winger and white supremacist, even though he's an ethnic (black mother and white father). We often talk about politics and the world, and I don't disagree with him overall but it annoys me how he keeps saying that all ethnics would only rape muh wahmen and they all should go to jail. He wants to comfort the poor women, and he keeps saying that he is a good man and because of that he deserves them more. His younger sister is more left-wing oriented and treats him like shit, she also insulted me in front of him, and he doesn't say anything against it. At parties he keeps talking to Femoids (Low inhib af) then he buys them a drink, and in the end he is only naturally abandoned. He is very compassionate to women and gullible, and it may have to do with his autism but I hate that about him.

Friend 3: He's very nerdy and he used to be my best friend, but through the years, he slowly became more and more soy. His Facebook friends list is full of sluts, he's simping them. This idiot even briefly traveled to another country to chase a roastie. When I said something against the girlfriend of Friend 1, this soy hit on me immediately and defended this bitch. He just runs after women and defends them whenever he can. He only spends money on shit, goes to all kinds of conventions to meet female celebrities to take a picture with them. This jerk thinks that maybe one of them would go on a date eventually. I really lost my respect of this guy.

Why do men have to be like that nowadays?

Do you Soy friends/acquaintance as well?
This is what people call "friends" these days huh? From reading your posts, these dont sound like friends. I would rather spend time alone then hangout with the likes of them.

This is what people call "friends" these days huh? From reading your posts, these dont sound like friends. I would rather spend time alone then hangout with the likes of them.
They are the nicest people I've met in my 27 year old life.

No. I said this before and I will say it again. Call me hedonistic but if there is less competition, it is just better for me. If all men had no interest in a Femoid I find attractive, it would increase my chances with her. If it was in my power, I would make all men gay besides me. Muhahahah!

Sounds like a Normalfag. Can't stand him already by just reading this.
I'd say he's a combination of both. I forgot to mention that whenever he provokes me into talking about incel stuff, he bombards me with typical bluepilled platitudes and uses extreme circular reasoning.

Still have 3 friends more than me at least

I had a ricecel friend who stopped talking to me when I told him foids have high standards and I don’t meet them

@Napoleon de Geso had the infamous debil friend who wanted him to date roasties (tfu on them)

I just cant understand what goal they have in mind. What's the endgame for them? They simp and whiteknight a certain foid, then what? She will go out of her way and offer pity sex? If this diesn't work out, move to the next one and see if your personality works on her? They are literally apes. No self awareness whatsoever. Their desire to defend foids at all costs is almost subconscious. They don't know if they should, but they will.

It is over for soyfriendcels