Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having stacy neighbors

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
I won't go into detail because I don't wanna get doxxed :soy:, but living next to them is a pain in the ass and its so brutal seeing something I'll never have in a million years.

R.I.P, they wont relent until the landlord kicks you out, there is no way a stacy is going to be anywhere near a sub 8 male even when separated by walls, expect Chads to come and harass you in the future over for you.

R.I.P, they wont relent until the landlord kicks you out, there is no way a stacy is going to be anywhere near a sub 8 male even when separated by walls, expect Chads to come and harass you in the future over for you.
Life is brutal as sub8 male ngl

Brutal. It could be worse, I suppose - at least you're not living with them - but bad enough to be in their physical vicinity while knowing their life is on a different plane altogether from yours.

modern problems require modern solutions. sneak in and install a webcam

That would fill me with rage

I have a Becky neighbor and her soyfriend is a prettyboy manlet. He parks his car here every weekend and even though I'm not at all interested in this Becky, this makes me kinda angry. I hate seeing that smug face of his when he's walking back to his car Sunday morning.

Do you see them bring guys home?

Don't have any

i live in a bunch units and my neighbours are lonely men or currycels. no foids here

Women are enough for me to get annoyed, now a fucking stacy?

Show them some bettER justice