Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having youngcels is very based and epic

I don't think so

They should be on .me trying to improve their looks while they still have some time. They don't need to be posting here to be blackpilled, it's just going to destroy the community with their childish behavior.

This is also true. Many acnecels have been created by puberty
Fuckkkkkk the acnepill is brutal.

Now I have scars from all the cysts I had+I’m still healing my hyperpigmentation.

depends on how they look tbh

if we have a bunch of 15 year olds here who will likely all ascend, in a few years they'll be making threads on twitter and reddit about "how they were brainwashed by the evil inkwells then only got laid because they stopped being inkwells
I don't understand your concern with this.

Nope. if we have a bunch of 15 year olds here who will likely all ascend, in a few years they'll be making threads on twitter and reddit about "how they were brainwashed by the evil inkwells then only got laid because they stopped being inkwells". Your delusions of granger about some magical revolution isn't realistic. Most people have heard of the blackpill, they just willingly refuse to accept it.

I also don't want to be posting next to a fucking 15 year old. You can tell the young users here are fucking stupid and just constantly spam for the memes even in ID and add nothing. They don't relate and make this forum unsubale when you actually wanna vent.