Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy he dont work like me, he dumb, I am virtuous because put in work, I am finding excuses to be above somebody for arbitrary reasons, cuck desperation

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

JFL at these butthurt normalniggers on inceltears screaming that people doing CS and engineering degrees are dumb because they aren't putting in any work, even though they got into a university and are cruising through a degree with a similar amount of effort. ded srs these people are just statusmongering low-tier normalfag gigacopers, the fact they shit on us to feel better about themselves is the exact same as people like this who shit on those who are somewhat smart but put in no effort to feel better about having to waste 10 hours a day studying. The worst kind of copers, they can't even accept their position in the shitpile with us in a positive or negative way, they have to go at it as literal (fitting the original definition of) beta males trying to get at whatever scraps of status and feeling good about themselves they can reach. I was always too asperg to participate in this ratrace and never really saw the point in it, but plenty of men only marginally above my caliber have spent their entire lives doing this. They're the same as during high school, what a waste of time. The self loathing they accuse us of is way better than this desperate lame faggotry

A lot incels fit the "absent minded professor" archetype. Too high IQ to function sometimes. The beauty of it is that there are lowiqcels also, lazy & NEET perhaps, but good people. We are a diverse lot.

The only mark of a normie trying to studyslave, however, is a sheep-like inclination to memorize their textbooks and get in lock step with campus culture. I saw it myself when I attended college briefly.

I can hold a more meaningful conversation with a brick than with them

massively coping if they think a computer science degree is easy. also nice larp bro. i’m sure u guys are incredibly useful as well. probably donald trump or jeff bezos who wrote those comments.

I can hold a better conversation with myself than IT.

maybe if females didn't treat me like shit for my balding and deformed face, I would put more effort into my appearance and grades

And people wonder why males aren't succeeding anymore

types of guys who think being a real man is taking care of their fat nasty skank gf's children from other dudes

projection on there part, i work 5 nights a week overnight in a kitchen.

these foid worshipping cucks have no legs to stand on when it comes to usefulness.

You probably need to be at least 1 standard deviation in IQ above normal for white people to get an engineering degree.

I highly doubt this guy has actually met any incels irl

A lot of STEMcels are bluepilled cucks tbh