Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal He fell for the bulking/gymcel meme

hes norwooding hard

It's over for me, I was thinking that he was maybe high tier normie. I must be even more shit looking than I thought.

Looks normal to me.

JFL ropefuel if you open the link, all the recommended threads are foids with hundreds of upvotes.

JFL ropefuel if you open the link, all the recommended threads are foids with hundreds of upvotes.
I’ve been browsing for a month tho
Literally the only ones that make the top are literal model tier men that post ever so rarely or foids that get 100+ upvotes and awards
Never seen a dude get awards there
It's over for me, I was thinking that he was maybe high tier normie. I must be even more shit looking than I thought.

Bhaicel he can’t be HTN with that eye area and lower third + being ethnic

better to be a buff subhuman than a skinny subhuman

looks like @tehgymcel420

I couldn't disagree more.

If your muscles aren't genetic, they're a DEFECT in foids' eyes.
No matter how good your genetics are, you're not going to reach your full potential unless you lift weights.

No matter how good your genetics are, you're not going to reach your full potential unless you lift weights.

WRONG.

This is redpilled nonsense.

And it's damaging millions of men. Permanent damage.

What a shame.

How is making yourself look better and be stronger damaging anyone?
Fitness is a health maxx but his meme bulking and bodycomp is retarded
He looks overweight regardless
You should still be at a healthy bf%

Fitness is a health maxx but his meme bulking and bodycomp is retarded
He looks overweight regardless
You should still be at a healthy bf%
Oh yeah, I definitely agree with that. Bulking is retarded unless you're an ectomorph twig.

Pic in the grey shirt kinda looks like me. Especially the subhuman eye area.

Bhaicel he can’t be HTN with that eye area and lower third + being ethnic
His lower third seems fine, the bird is just making it look worse than it is.
And he looks like is med, but those neotenous buggy eyes make me think he is curry.

Some of the worst eye area even among ethnics
Bloat faced bad fat distribution non lean waist and defo looks like a manlet
You are a looksmax observation god.

Women want genes. You can't fraud genes.

Women sniff out gymceling a MILE AWAY.
Dumb LDAR cope. Most Chads you see do some form of physical exercise, whether that be gymcelling or playing sports. Very few people have a good body from shitposting in their basement.

t-rex arms, It's over

Dumb LDAR cope. Most Chads you see do some form of physical exercise, whether that be gymcelling or playing sports. Very few people have a good body from shitposting in their basement.

Chads work out unnecessarily because they're often retarded

i fell for it as well.

a whole year of wasted effort...

On lower right picture you can see how he actually looks like incels tier, also his arms are short so he is a giga manlet. Its so fucking over.

brutal looksmaxcope pill tbh

I thought I was truecel before, now I think I'm truecel squared.
Brutal combinatorics pill. It's sad. There is no plan for victory, because we're not even in the competition. That is the most brutal feeling possible imo. I legit feel like that sad monkey at the top of a tree, seeing how everyone else mate with an exception of you.

He mogs me by at least 3 points.

another soyboy detected

so low t they wouldnt inikect and here i am roiding at 16

clown earth theorom

Brutal combinatorics pill. It's sad. There is no plan for victory, because we're not even in the competition. That is the most brutal feeling possible imo. I legit feel like that sad monkey at the top of a tree, seeing how everyone else mate with an exception of you.
:cryfeels:
This I why I was brought into existence for? It's fuckin bullshit, I can't cope anymore.