Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"he peaked in high school" is the BIGGEST cope ever

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I often would hear guys talking of other dudes who "peaked in high school, his life is gonna suck after" when talking about dudes who partied and fucked alot of girls, to which i would always roll my eyes

If you were the guy who was going through jb after jb in school, you already WON. You got to experience the best life has to offer and nothing else matters at that point. How on EARTH do you top getting first dibs on a bunch of prime jb pussy, forever cucking every single dude she dates after? No money can buy that.

Everybody's life sucks after 30 anyway so what is even the logic in this cope?

I would much rather have "peaked in high school", if that meant getting with a bunch of jbs one after another then

Last edited:
My social life peaked in highschool but by normalfag standards they would have considered it hellish.
This life hasn't been very good tbh.

pure cope, all those guys have better, normal,stable lives. im the only one that is an unstable neet living with his mother at 24.

Incel trait: you peaked in elementary school

99.9% of the time those dudes go on and live lives better than the copers who say they "peaked"

Yeah at least he peaked somewhere

I peaked in elementary

High school is the most important

If you were the guy who was going through jb after jb in school, you already WON. You got to experience the best life has to offer and nothing else matters at that point. How on EARTH do you top getting first dibs on a bunch of prime jb pussy, forever cucking every single dude she dates after? No money can buy that.
Ignoring this obvious truth, even if it didn't matter (because memory degredation or something) Chad doesn't end up flippingburgers at McDonalds, he ends up being the McDonalds manager who bosses around the incels who flip burgers while the foid employees do nothing but fuck him, so he still wins

At least they had a peak. Most incels never had jack.

I often would hear guys talking of other dudes who "peaked in high school, his life is gonna suck after" when talking about dudes who partied and fucked alot of girls, to which i would always roll my eyes

I would much rather have "peaked in high school", if that meant getting with a bunch of jbs one after another then
The true cope is that these chads AREN'T getting laid after high school, even with JBs sometimes. And they often get away with it,

Should I have sympathy for chads who become incels in college? Maybe. Do their attitudes fit it? Almost never. A repentant normie, maybe, but a true chad who feels bad after smothering all that sex for himself from all the subchads is not a guy I want to feel bad for. He isn't grateful and effectively is almost a thief, except what he steals is people and the people come to him, not him to them. Now they know what it's like, sorry to say it but that's what you asses deserve. Even so I wouldn't wish inceldom on even chads but I don't feel that bad for them when it happens, they had it once, yeah it's over now but you got memories, phone numbers, and pictures, maybe possible second chances, plus bragging stories to help you get back up on your feet. Chads who go incel in college are often socialcel or economiccel in which case they would not be chads in other places, regioncel is a real big thing. Some places money and friends matter some places they don't.

I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PEAK IN HIGH SCHOOL. There are no better 4 years to peak in. To be Chad weed dealer (when it was illegal) in high school is to be A FUCKING GOD

I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PEAK IN HIGH SCHOOL. There are no better 4 years to peak in. To be Chad weed dealer (when it was illegal) in high school is to be A FUCKING GOD

Men peak a little bit later. its mainly females that peak in their late teens

I never peaked

pure cope, all those guys have better, normal,stable lives. im the only one that is an unstable neet living with his mother at 24.
Brutal. I was also sold a lie my entire life and now I feel like a stunted child stuck in poverty forever

i've flatlined my entire life

Incel trait: you peaked in elementary school

I never did well at school, not academically, not socially, not in any way. Never, not even in kindergarten, always got in trouble.

people who are "on top" in hs usually remain "on top" in adult life

The idea that popular students in hs become homeless losers with miserable adulthoods is COPE and a MYTH

This is the very nucleus of the blackpill OP, and u have tried so hard to explain this to bluepillers, who spout this shit, that their entire life is a cope, and they just don't get it.
The marginal utility of young lust Vs old lust is probably the same difference as the marginal utility of a hearing aid in an old dude Vs a young dude, but bluepillers cannot accept this, as it makes their whole existence a mistake and a failure

life just sucks after school, this is a reality

High School was the best time of my life, I had no worries about my driver license. But now I get mogged by female drivers. It's so over man.

Trucel trait: you never peaked.