Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "he thinks we became emotionally close over time"

genma

genma

Officer
★★
This is a 10 year old thread in a subreddit for shaming sub-8 men who dare to have emotions. The tl;dr is, this girl plays WoW with a guy for years, they end up chatting about very personal things (chances are, she's the only person in his life that he has to talk to). He sends her a love letter. So she posts the letter online for everyone to laugh at.

What causes me to rage about this particular example was this line in her OP:
I would occasionally go to him for relationship advice and he would confide in his health problems to me. I believe he thinks we became emotionally close over time.
It's just such a cold, heartless thing to say. She shits on him in other ways in the thread. He's a big guy so that means he's probably a rapist. He had previously bought shit for her for her birthday (she accepts gifts he buys, but shuts him down when he tries to have feelings) Oh and she has a boyfriend who she met on WoW (see, it's okay for chad to pick up girls through WoW)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/creepyPMs/comments/17x6cz/knew_this_guy_for_a_couple_years_on_world_of/

Good evening, I love and respect women

I want to go outside and terrorize random females.

Depressing, honestly. Spare yourself in this short life time.

Creepy = ugly

87FDCDDB 5B32 4754 B3F4 D4815EAE66D1

Good evening, I love and respect women
This is a 10 year old thread in a subreddit for shaming sub-8 men who dare to have emotions. The tl;dr is, this girl plays WoW with a guy for years, they end up chatting about very personal things (chances are, she's the only person in his life that he has to talk to). He sends her a love letter. So she posts the letter online for everyone to laugh at.

What causes me to rage about this particular example was this line in her OP:

It's just such a cold, heartless thing to say. She shits on him in other ways in the thread. He's a big guy so that means he's probably a rapist. He had previously bought shit for her for her birthday (she accepts gifts he buys, but shuts him down when he tries to have feelings) Oh and she has a boyfriend who she met on WoW (see, it's okay for chad to pick up girls through WoW)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/creepyPMs/comments/17x6cz/knew_this_guy_for_a_couple_years_on_world_of/

Brutal. That poor fucker really thought that he lived in a RomCom, but nothing is to blame for that except society. When you exclude a man from all social activities due to his looks and mental problems (like autism) he has no idea about how normal social interactions work because he has no experience in that regard, so he takes most of his experiences from TV shows and movies and thinks that this reflects the real-life (e.g. the shy geek gets the girl with an awkward expression of true/honest love that the girl will respect him for), but if you do the shit from movies/TV irl you will get nothing but ridicule, because girls don't give a fuck about "love" or anything like that.
Here we are dealing with a man who probably was excluded from society since childhood, had severe autism and poor looks, who went to the only source he knew (e.g. movies, TV and the bluepilled lies like "Women are wonderful"/"Le empathetic gender" that society preaches) and tried to apply that "knowledge" with devastating results, an absolute human tragedy that is pathognomonic for our society - or for normies/women: a funny comedy you can laugh about.

Communication is key :soy:

No perfect love letter for your face :feelscry:

This is why birth rates are ungodly low in the west is because when ever a guy even attempts to show interest in a girl she talks shit about him and posts his attempt at showing his feelings for her on reddit for upboats or likes on insta. She'll let a tall man with a good jawline fuck raw and dash though.
nuclear annihilation would be too good of a death for the neo Sodom and Gomorrah we call the modern world

I want to go outside and terrorize random females.

I want to revoke their rights and establish a sharia-law'ish environment in the west, in which foids are controlled and opressed. In stead of following a religious book, we would follow the teachings of the blackpill (science).

Creepy = ugly
It's anything women don't want. An ugly guy giving her money isn't creepy, that's "king shit" as the "okay boomer" girl once claimed in defense of her simps.

What women really don't want is for men who aren't sexually attractive to express any sexuality at all. Literally any. You're supposed to give them money, and pay taxes (so the government can give them money). You're not allowed to be a sexual being.

"Le empathetic gender"
LOLOL!!! wE oNLY ChattED abOUT dEEPly PErsonAL tOPIcs for 3 yEARS!! Y is HE acTING like wERE cLOse?? LOLOL

Lots of empathy from her, for sure.

Last edited:
That's the problem with toxic femininity when they invade and conquer something.
I'm sure that guild master was pleasant and friendly with everyone to have the most ideal gaming experience.
Our entitled little woman wanted more and more and after a period of time, she ruined the atmosphere for every guild members.

In that reddit thread where is her courage?
Why the need to create a new account for posting that letter?
She has nothing to hide and she has nothing to fear or be concerned.
After all, she is a strong independent woman.

Last edited:
ERFUEL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
Brutal. That poor fucker really thought that he lived in a RomCom, but nothing is to blame for that except society. When you exclude a man from all social activities due to his looks and mental problems (like autism) he has no idea about how normal social interactions work because he has no experience in that regard, so he takes most of his experiences from TV shows and movies and thinks that this reflects the real-life (e.g. the shy geek gets the girl with an awkward expression of true/honest love that the girl will respect him for), but if you do the shit from movies/TV irl you will get nothing but ridicule, because girls don't give a fuck about "love" or anything like that.
Here we are dealing with a man who probably was excluded from society since childhood, had severe autism and poor looks, who went to the only source he knew (e.g. movies, TV and the bluepilled lies like "Women are wonderful"/"Le empathetic gender" that society preaches) and tried to apply that "knowledge" with devastating results, an absolute human tragedy that is pathognomonic for our society - or for normies/women: a funny comedy you can laugh about.
brutal as fuck tbh and 100% agree

Last edited:
This is why birth rates are ungodly low in the west is because when ever a guy even attempts to show interest in a girl she talks shit about him and posts his attempt at showing his feelings for her on reddit for upboats or likes on insta. She'll let a tall man with a good jawline fuck raw and dash though.
nuclear annihilation would be too good of a death for the neo Sodom and Gomorrah we call the modern world
Yup. The nuclear family is already dying here. It's projected that the number of high school and eventually college students total will literally drop in half in the next 3 decades (because less and less people are having babies and starting families). If this trend continues social security is gonna be screwed before we reach 2040. They won't be able to hand out full benefits to everyone anymore. I'm assuming I'd be long gone before I'd have to start thinking about that though

I cyberbully women who play games tbh

BTW I have now read the whole letter and I'm reading the thread.

Shit man, I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, the guy's a simp and a reddit type cuck, and I'm glad he got brutally blackpilled. But man, the foid is so COLD and offensive. It's like he's not even a person to her. He's making it obvious that his life sucks so much that some internet friend, who didn't give a fuck about him, is the only one who's ever been remotely nice to him. He's making it obvious that he has never had a chance to learn social skills as well. And she's just mocking and insulting him for it. She has no empathy at all, or no empathy for unsuccessful people after all. I'm sure she has empathy for Chad.
I cyberbully women who play games tbh
women who play games are utterly useless tbh, their egos are far more inflated than a regular foid's. jfl at guys who think they can be remotely gf material

Shit man, I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, the guy's a simp and a reddit type cuck, and I'm glad he got brutally blackpilled. But man, the foid is so COLD and offensive. It's like he's not even a person to her. He's making it obvious that his life sucks so much that some internet friend, who didn't give a fuck about him, is the only one who's ever been remotely nice to him. He's making it obvious that he has never had a chance to learn social skills as well. And she's just mocking and insulting him for it. She has no empathy at all, or no empathy for unsuccessful people after all. I'm sure she has empathy for Chad.

women who play games are utterly useless tbh, their egos are far more inflated than a regular foid's. jfl at guys who think they can be remotely gf material
The guy was obviously cringe, but the foid was subhuman for sharing his cringe with the world to laugh at.

That's because he's not. He's a tool to be used and discarded for her convenience like a screwdriver.

That's because he's not. He's a tool to be used and discarded for her convenience like a screwdriver.
tbh

and if he doesnt know his place he'll be brutally humiliated

When I told him he was creepy he even had the audacity to tell me I took a couple years off of his life because I stressed him so much (due to his health problems). He even had a doctor tell him so.

jfl what does this even mean

When I told him he was creepy he even had the audacity to tell me I took a couple years off of his life because I stressed him so much (due to his health problems). He even had a doctor tell him so.

jfl what does this even mean
This describes the whole "relationship". She would use him as an emotional tampon, but hated when he tried to reciprocate. Just like an orbiter arrangement everything is supposed to go one way (hers) and if you expect anything else like an actual friend would... she has a problem.

Not surprised in the slightest women lack empathy to an extremely high degree.

This describes the whole "relationship". She would use him as an emotional tampon, but hated when he tried to reciprocate. Just like an orbiter arrangement everything is supposed to go one way (hers) and if you expect anything else like an actual friend would... she has a problem.
high IQ tbh

he dared to not know his place and have feelings instead of just being an emotional tampon :soy::soy::feels::feels: and, hold up, he was 20 and she was 16 which makes him even worse because she was a minor :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: big yikes

He talks like @Justdone

They should make movies about this shit, and not the "he finds a good becky in the end"-type either but just a complete blackpill watching him die alone in a one bedroom appartment. Maybe then these fucking dumb whores who respond to absolutely nothing else might start figuring it out, their whole fucking worldview is based on what (((they))) feed her on TV and social media anyways.

They should make movies about this shit, and not the "he finds a good becky in the end"-type either but just a complete blackpill watching him die alone in a one bedroom appartment. Maybe then these fucking dumb whores who respond to absolutely nothing else might start figuring it out, their whole fucking worldview is based on what (((they))) feed her on TV and social media anyways.
bro hollywood isnt going to make something that shows foids in a bad light

Fuck I would wanna watch a movie like that.

"I did delete your number. But I have it memorized now, lol. :)"

Lmao get fucked you stupid whore :lul: :lul: :lul: lmao muh boy about to "ascend" (in minecraft ofc).

And when that guy can't provide material for r/niceguys or r/creepyPMs because he isn't reaching out to women, they'll just go and screenshot comments from incels instead to get their fix of hating on low SMV males. It's an obsession for them that is the result of years of anti male messaging in the media and pop culture making it trendy to hate on and ridicule guys that women don't find attractive.

And when that guy can't provide material for r/niceguys or r/creepyPMs because he isn't reaching out to women, they'll just go and screenshot comments from incels instead to get their fix of hating on low SMV males. It's an obsession for them that is the result of years of anti male messaging in the media and pop culture making it trendy to hate on and ridicule guys that women don't find attractive.
And then they wonder when they snap. When you say people from the earliest childhood onwards how much you despise them for their mere existence, you don't have to wonder when at least some of them then come back with vengeance on their mind. This society breaks people, destroys their souls/minds, then simply forgets about them, lets them brood in their misery/isolation about all the wrongdoings and then people wonder when the problem they created and then ignored comes back to fuck up their lifes years later (like with radioactive rubbish).

And then they wonder when they snap. When you say people from the earliest childhood onwards how much you despise them for their mere existence, you don't have to wonder when at least some of them then come back with vengeance on their mind. This society breaks people, destroys their souls/minds, then simply forgets about them, lets them brood in their misery/isolation about all the wrongdoings and then people wonder when the problem they created and then ignored comes back to fuck up their lifes years later (like with radioactive rubbish).
At some level that's what society wants of low SMV males. For them to play the designated role of the broken guy with nothing but hostility for everyone else. That way they can point and say "See we were right to not give those guys any benefit of the doubt and pushing them to the fringes! Those guys chose to be the bad guys!"

Men need to learn to conserve there energy and time, exerting it on women who don't reciprocate is a waste. It's a complete dead end.