Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Healthcel trait: baking cheese protein cookies

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
2901AAE0 2CF2 4FF9 9A1D E0AC1B82ABD0

Cookkes with cheese filling and protein powder mixed in. To meet my protein needs as health/gymcel, i am forced to add protein and cook my own foods. Massive suifuel.

are french fries healthy? because thats the healthiest shit i eat

are french fries healthy? because thats the healthiest shit i eat
depends on how much oil used, if they are baked they are decent, if the normally fried McDonald's shit then no.

Albeit, in moderation(once a week or less) anything food wise is fine.

depends on how much oil used, if they are baked they are decent, if the normally fried McDonald's shit then no.

Albeit, in moderation(once a week or less) anything food wise is fine.
i always eat them baked

I don’t think about my diet at all tbh, I work out and stuff but my food intake is garbage

I don’t think about my diet at all tbh, I work out and stuff but my food intake is garbage
damn, that's gonna limit your progress though

damn, that's gonna limit your progress though
I can plank for 8 minutes and do virtually unlimited sit ups but because of my shit diet I have no visible abs or anything its so annoying

I can plank for 8 minutes and do virtually unlimited sit ups but because of my shit diet I have no visible abs or anything its so annoying
legit, I envy roiders as they can eat whatever and get God tier gains, but I have given up on going too hard on gymcelling. As I am still incel manlet, so having abs and shit just isn't gonna help much nor worth the effort

Doesn't seem very healthy

legit, I envy roiders as they can eat whatever and get God tier gains, but I have given up on going too hard on gymcelling. As I am still incel manlet, so having abs and shit just isn't gonna help much nor worth the effort
Tbh I started when I was bluepilled and thought it would help raise my SMV and just continued as a habit. I dont bother with the diet since I’m 5’4 and trying to looksmaxxing is kinda pointless for me. Least it's cool being able to do kinda impressive physical feats tho

Doesn't seem very healthy
it's bit too oily health wise, but protein needs are met and I don't eat this too often, maybe once or twice a week I eat this type of dish as cope fuel
Tbh I started when I was bluepilled and thought it would help raise my SMV and just continued as a habit. I dont bother with the diet since I’m 5’4 and trying to looksmaxxing is kinda pointless for me. Least it's cool being able to do kinda impressive physical feats tho
Same at 5'5, only reason to do gymcelling is for me to be able to do sports, I went indoor bouldering and few other sports and there you can see/feel effects of gymcelling in an enjoyable manner and not just lifting weights

Protein intake is meme gymcel cope

muh 30 grams every 3 hours

dont you know by now?!

and how are u unable to “reach muh protein needs” with just normal foods so u have to buy overpriced chemicals and bake them in cookies lmaoo

dont you know by now?!

and how are u unable to “reach muh protein needs” with just normal foods so u have to buy overpriced chemicals and bake them in cookies lmaoo
I don't know, for me I feel far more refreshed both mentally and physically on high protein diet. before I felt like shir.

dont you know by now?!

Tbh.. there's always just things like eggs or meat

Bro i never had a cookie with cheese feeling, how does it taste ? Want to share a photo with us when you open the cookie ?

I'm carbmaxxing tbhtbh
What Durianrider Eats In The Absence Of Quality High Sugar Fruits To Stay High Energy min

Bro i never had a cookie with cheese feeling, how does it taste ? Want to share a photo with us when you open the cookie ?
will do so later. sadly cookie wasn't as cheesy as planned, so I have eat it with cream cheese