Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Healthy, comforting shitposting all day long. Good for your back. Officechaircels GTFIH

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
Ok, sorry for lowIQ title, but I want to share some game changer on my comfort using an PC, the r mouse and tastature and keep good posture without effort, but great comfort. At least I always quickly took up really strange and literally twisted positions. Now, with the tweak I always sit upright, my arms can rest on the backrest while I write, What do you need for that?
A wooden board, preferably from or for a shelf
ivar-shelf__0559951_PE675918_S5.JPG

Two mouse pads for extension of the wrist, which are to be screwed to a table. I found mine at aliexpress. These ones:
aliexpress.com/item/4000032461063.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dSnxdYh
H2bb52314bef4442ca1eb2b2d48221242Z.jpg

They have a pivot joint and the greater part of the surface now extends the armrest. On top of this is the wooden board on which the keyboard and mouse are placed.

There are solutions similar to this, but bigger and pricier.

I'll follow this guide in order to make my postmaxxing endeavors more sustainable and comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back