Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heard a Story of a Chad Shitting on Stacy's Lawn, Then Getting Laid THAT NIGHT

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
My friend told me this story that he heard from someone he went to college with, so I have no idea if the story is true or not. Even if it was over-exaggerated I bet there is some truth to it. I'm thinking the story might be made up because my friend is obsessed with the idea of shitting in front of people like I am so maybe he just fantasied this but I'll say it anyway.

These "trailer trash" Chads and Stacies were having a fire over the summer at their trailer park (hate using the word "trash" because I came from a lower class background, but I need to be descriptive). They were all extremely drunk and high and probably doing other drugs as well. The Chads started joking around about how dogs shit in public like nothing. Then the big Chad """"JOKINGLY"""" stepped in front of everyone, pulled his pants down, and shit on the front lawn. All the other guys started laughing their asses off and when the girls came out of the trailer park and saw it they freaked out and thought it was disgusting. One of the Beckies just giggled from the distance but the Stacy was super upset, told the Chad how disgusting it was, and kicked them all off. The Chads laughed and left. Later on that night the guys and girls met up back again at the local park, they probably did more drugs, vandalized some stuff, idk. The Stacies and Chads joked a little bit about what happened earlier, the Stacy pretended to still be mad. They ended up going back to the Stacies trailer, everyone ended up leaving except Chad and Stacy. They fucked that night.

TLDR - Chad took a shit on a Stacy's lawn and still fucked her that night

Side note - One thing I'd like to point out is I've noticed how much autistic shit Chads can get away with doing as long as they play it off as a joke. Many do absolutely retarded autistic cringe-tier non-sense but laugh it off like it's some meme and everyone thinks its cool and hilarious. If anyone who wasn't a Chad did it they would be considered cringe lords.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Blackpilled and based

Chad wins every time

Because personality is a meme and there's no scientific data to back it up (only the opposite :lul: )

Chad could shit right in her mouth and still get laid that same day. She'll pass it off as a fetish she wanted to try.

Pooppill is canon in the darktriadmaxx

Anything childish a Chad does it is always funny and appropriate, but the second an incel tries the same its a social faux pas.

It's like those American Pie films (oldcel reference) where jokes about bodily functions and disgusting frat behaviour is hilarious to Stacies in the audience.