Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hearing my neighbours have sex

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
Since a few months I regularily hear my neighbours loudly have sex. It's pure sui fuel every single time. I always ignored it and put on my headphones to listen to music and cope, but yesterday when I was walking my dog I saw him with his gf for the first time. He is only like 2 years older than me and we played a lot together when we were kids. I can't believe I am more of a loser now than he is. Of course he is tall and white and I'm a short ethnic.
:kys:

Yes, this is what we are missing out on. I, too have a 2 year older nieghbhour who has liud sex with his gf. This is what normal people enjoy while WE ROT

Next time SWAT those normies

Knock on their door and ask to join

Blast weeb music

Since a few months I regularily hear my neighbours loudly have sex. It's pure sui fuel every single time. I always ignored it and put on my headphones to listen to music and cope, but yesterday when I was walking my dog I saw him with his gf for the first time. He is only like 2 years older than me and we played a lot together when we were kids. I can't believe I am more of a loser now than he is. Of course he is tall and white and I'm a short ethnic.
:kys:

Plan a night you know she is coming over, knock on his door and let him know you're just "saying hi" and going out of for the night, make sure you leave with a bag carrying a ski mask, like 20 cable ties, latex gloves, and a gun (if you can get that), if not may the Gods be with you, you'll have to incapacitate him melee style, get a sturdy baseball bat (that should do the trick, iron bat if possible).

Now make sure beforehand you have a window in his house (in a room he barely visits or notices) unlocked. Go out for a few hours and wait for the time around when they have sex, sneak in through that window, the room to the bed room they are fucking in will likely be unlocked because they aren't expecting anyone to knock anyways lol. Sneak in and clock him upside the head, enough to knock him out, not kill him, if you can get some chloroform then hit him once and if he's still up use the chloroform on him. Cable tie his limbs to the bed post, use four on both hands (like a hand cuff) and four on both legs, so even if he wakes up he can't do anything, make sure and gag him, and cable tie the gag to his face XD, in such a manner where it should be pulling the object into his mouth.

Now its just you and his bitch, you know what happens next, you just need to not be such a pussy that a woman can kick your ass, now women fear rape more than death, especially from non chad, because its you taking the only thing that makes her worth anything (her holes) by force. So don't underestimate her strength in that mode no matter her stature or the difference in strength, you get cock for one moment and she gets a chance to distract you or even temporarily disable you (smash you across the head with a lamp) and she'll run off and escape or cut her BF free and wake him up, then you're fucked. A wild animal is more dangerous when its wounded and/or cornered. Be quick, firm and cautious, also be threatening, you need to make the possibility of her experiencing physical pain obvious, but don't talk because she may notice your voice, do some neegan like shit (lol) with your bat, you know the stereotypical "I have a bat" pose where you softly tap it on the inside of your palm so its audible to show how hard it is.

I have a bat

Basically you are just letting her know - "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, choice is yours", make sure you have the chloroform ready, rush her and pin her down, chloro the bitch, presto dinner is served, enjoy boyo. After you are done obviously force her to shower, rinse her mouth a few times, wash the sheets, clean her internally (by force), now cable tie her down, clean her finger nails, toe nails, behind her ears, everywhere. Then leave and head out to a remote area, dump all the materials you bought, burn them even. Go out and get something to eat, come back a few hours later, go to sleep, upon awakening if he suspects its you, expect a beat down, if he comes knocking violently, call the police and leave the phone up, they'll hear the entire beatdown, if you wake up to see him making a police report you are in the clear, you just have to hope you were meticulous enough with your "clean up".

I wish I had the oppurtunies some of you guys do, living on your own, being taunted everyday, being given an excuse to cut loose, I would have already gone berserk, don't know how you guys do it, rape is one of the most difficult crimes to get caught for, only lazy rapists get caught, if you aren't willing to stalk and learn your victim before hand, and have the control and timing to have enough time to make her shower, etc, then you shouldn't be raping.

call the cops and report a burglary at your neighbors. That'll end up on the news and be comedy gold

Never heard my neighbors have sex, luckily. But I did catch these two having sex this morning.

I slept on my terrace once and heard teens fucking @ night by the pool. My neighbor is a fossilcel so no worries there.

holy shit you have my sympathies brother, that seems like extreme rage fuel. :feelsree:

Plan a night you know she is coming over, knock on his door and let him know you're just "saying hi" and going out of for the night, make sure you leave with a bag carrying a ski mask, like 20 cable ties, latex gloves, and a gun (if you can get that), if not may the Gods be with you, you'll have to incapacitate him melee style, get a sturdy baseball bat (that should do the trick, iron bat if possible).

Now make sure beforehand you have a window in his house (in a room he barely visits or notices) unlocked. Go out for a few hours and wait for the time around when they have sex, sneak in through that window, the room to the bed room they are fucking in will likely be unlocked because they aren't expecting anyone to knock anyways lol. Sneak in and clock him upside the head, enough to knock him out, not kill him, if you can get some chloroform then hit him once and if he's still up use the chloroform on him. Cable tie his limbs to the bed post, use four on both hands (like a hand cuff) and four on both legs, so even if he wakes up he can't do anything, make sure and gag him, and cable tie the gag to his face XD, in such a manner where it should be pulling the object into his mouth.

Now its just you and his bitch, you know what happens next, you just need to not be such a pussy that a woman can kick your ass, now women fear rape more than death, especially from non chad, because its you taking the only thing that makes her worth anything (her holes) by force. So don't underestimate her strength in that mode no matter her stature or the difference in strength, you get cock for one moment and she gets a chance to distract you or even temporarily disable you (smash you across the head with a lamp) and she'll run off and escape or cut her BF free and wake him up, then you're fucked. A wild animal is more dangerous when its wounded and/or cornered. Be quick, firm and cautious, also be threatening, you need to make the possibility of her experiencing physical pain obvious, but don't talk because she may notice your voice, do some neegan like shit (lol) with your bat, you know the stereotypical "I have a bat" pose where you softly tap it on the inside of your palm so its audible to show how hard it is.

View attachment 6753

Basically you are just letting her know - "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, choice is yours", make sure you have the chloroform ready, rush her and pin her down, chloro the bitch, presto dinner is served, enjoy boyo. After you are done obviously force her to shower, rinse her mouth a few times, wash the sheets, clean her internally (by force), now cable tie her down, clean her finger nails, toe nails, behind her ears, everywhere. Then leave and head out to a remote area, dump all the materials you bought, burn them even. Go out and get something to eat, come back a few hours later, go to sleep, upon awakening if he suspects its you, expect a beat down, if he comes knocking violently, call the police and leave the phone up, they'll hear the entire beatdown, if you wake up to see him making a police report you are in the clear, you just have to hope you were meticulous enough with your "clean up".

I wish I had the oppurtunies some of you guys do, living on your own, being taunted everyday, being given an excuse to cut loose, I would have already gone berserk, don't know how you guys do it, rape is one of the most difficult crimes to get caught for, only lazy rapists get caught, if you aren't willing to stalk and learn your victim before hand, and have the control and timing to have enough time to make her shower, etc, then you shouldn't be raping.
Then go to jail and get raped by thug tyrone every day

Then go to jail and get raped by thug tyrone every day
Go look up some rape stats, the rate of arrest and conviction, then come back and tell me this shit, clearly you can't read,its virtually impossible to get caught unless you rush things and don't have time or control of your victim. Rape has like an 8% conviction rate lol, unless your dna is already in a database even if you are sloppy they don't have anything to match it against.

"Tall and white."

Bitch please. I'm blond, blue-eyed, and 5 fucking 6.