Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Heartless Scat: Metal song made by 50 yr old angry ricecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Check this out, it's called Heartless Scat, rice-rage + heartless shit will turn you into this.

Pretty good ngl

This is surprisingly good for a metal song who knew that rices can make rock songs this good. Is there any more of their stuff that you can show me?

This is surprisingly good for a metal song who knew that rices can make rock songs this good. Is there any more of their stuff that you can show me?

Lmao, Japanese rices are based metalist, they do metal as old as from the 70s.

Just go to youtube and search "top japanese metal bands/songs"

Lmao, Japanese rices are based metalist, they do metal as old as from the 70s.

Just go to youtube and search "top japanese metal bands/songs"

Gotta admit this band that you've introduced me to is really good and it is just different from most rock bands & songs that I've heard. I don't even understand most of the lyrics but I can feel the emotion and the beat on some parts are excellent. Thanks for introducing me to this band bro.

Gotta admit this band that you've introduced me to is really good and it is just different from most rock bands & songs that I've heard. I don't even understand most of the lyrics but I can feel the emotion and the beat on some parts are excellent. Thanks for introducing me to this band bro.

Well, Japan's metal scene is prettty mature. There are like thousands of bands, just do some research you will find many that suit your style.

Recently I moved to ethnic fusion metals, they are also pretty dope. Same here, I don't understand many of them but I like their music --

Well, Japan's metal scene is prettty mature. There are like thousands of bands, just do some research you will find many that suit your style.

Recently I moved to ethnic fusion metals, they are also pretty dope. Same here, I don't understand many of them but I like their music --

The stuff that you've linked me here is surprisingly good too bro. I'm even planning to use a couple of the music that you've linked me in a music workout playlist that I've been building up.

(Not Japanese but weebmaxxed melodic death metal)

(Based ricecel power metal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjr9TZjTqIM (Rice metalcore/djent)

More core than metal but those guys are good in the gym when lifting ngl

Last edited:
The stuff that you've linked me here is surprisingly good too bro. I'm even planning to use a couple of the music that you've linked me in a music workout playlist that I've been building up.

Good for you bro, keep it up.
(Not Japanese but weebmaxxed melodic death metal)

(Based ricecel power metal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjr9TZjTqIM (Rice metalcore/djent)

More core than metal but those guys are good in the gym when lifting ngl

Based.

I really loved the music that everyone has linked me, I personally liked most of them and quite a few of them are now apart of my workout collection for when I have to listen to music while I run on the treadmill.

SHABADABADIA SHABADABADIA SHABADABADIA BABABABA
:feelsLSD::feelslala: