Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy #heforshe is not about equality. in other news, water is wet

Chadani

Chadani

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY macarena
-
just had to comment about how hard i kek'd at this steaming pile of horseshit...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeForShe

HeForShe (often referred to as He for She) is a solidarity campaign for the advancement of gender equality, initiated by UN. Its goal is to achieve equality by encouraging all genders as agents of change and take action against negative stereotypes and behaviors, faced by people with feminine personalities/genders
straight away ive already debunked their shite as they already contradicted themselves within the first few sentences. if the campaign is for the advancement of gender equality then why is their campaign exclusively about womens issues? men are privileged and dont have problems of their own i suppose.

it seeks to actively involve men and boys in a movement that was originally conceived as "a struggle for women by women".
and why the fuck should men fix all womens problems all of a sudden. you made your own bed now sleep in it. i thought women were independent because they dont need no man in their life. YAAAAAAS QUEEN. again this is similar to the old dilemma of open a door for a woman. you hold it open for her and she scolds you for thinking shes too weak to act for herself or you shut it right in her roastie face and bam. misogynist.

Grounded in the idea that gender inequality is an issue that affects all people—socially, economically and politicall
well evidently only women struggle so quit whining you fucking virgin incels

"Initially we were asking the question, 'Do men care about gender equality?' and we found out that they do care",
yeah i do actually. question is do women?

UN Women worked towards its goal of engaging one million men and boys by July 2015, a goal which they failed to meet.
slight dose of lifefuel

but alas boyos im just a misogynist for pointing out the hypocrisy of such an example of a 'gender equality movement' because im not a degenerate cuck to fall for their lefty, uber-cucked, snowflake, soy sipping, quinoa munching feminazi agenda. jfl at the delusional cuck below basically throwing away whats left of his self worth in the delusional attempt to get some femi-foid poosi. might as well wear a shirt saying in big bold letters 'im a degenerate faggot.'

ourmission-actions.jpg

Last edited:
yea it's quite obvious feminism has become a female supremacist ideology.
it's always the same shit. no matter what goes wrong in a feminazis life, it simply has to be the fault of a man.
It's just like in nazi germany. No matter how retarded the argumentation, it was always the jews fault.

You must be a proud misogynist. It's completely justified.
Fuck the UN. I've investigated them the last couple days. They only support degeneracy and the downfall of the west. What a cucked organization.

HeForShe

It's even in the name.

COOOOOOOOOPE. Feminism was always a female supremacist ideology.
It started out as them wanting some rights here and there, but definately snow balled into this monster you see today. The thing about equality is that it will always be a dream. Because there are no equalities in nature. For instance, male and female sexual imperatives are always in conflict. One is trying to gain hand over the other. Nature thrives in conflict. Conflict, entropy, whatever.

I just point out the male suicide rate is at least 4 times higher, usually pours cold water on womens attempt to fan the feminist flames. I had a close relative commit suicide (male) so it really hits home. Nobody can give two shits when an average / below average man kills himself.