Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height, by itself, is not that important.. taller does not necessarily = better. Take the ScalePill

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Height matters insofar as it conveys scale. You don’t talk about the size of the sphere by stating its volume. You state it’s radius. Height is a convenient way to talk about relative scale. The average 6 foot tall man is a scaled up version of the average 5’6” man. 10% taller, 10% wider, 10% deeper. Stating height is an easy way to convey that scale in a way that anybody can readily understand.

height by itself doesn’t mean too much. I say almost because if you spaggetified a 5’6” guy to become 6’, he would still have higher SMV and higher fighting success than theoriginal 5’6” guy. Albeit not by much if he retains the same volume.

Its not height vs frame.. They are both constituent factors of a greater supercategory, scale.

and scale is fighting success.
Height
Width
Depth
Girth

that’s about it. In no particular order..

Overall skeletal volume >>> any single feature
(Barring crazy deviations like 1st percentile bideltoid with 99th percentile girth (wrists, joints, etc) but that’s another main factor by itself.. ratios.

Last edited:
Dick length + girth >>> looks + height + frame + fighting success

Without dick, all of the value of height and frame falls apart. Big dick is a must!
Where women are econcerned, I agree.. foids wont take u seriously if u have a small dick and can’t fill their holes. But they won’t teehee about it to your face and will be gentler on you than if you were a dicklet manlet.

fighting success gets you respect from men though. Men don’t care about your dick. They only care whether you can kill them or not.

Just no
I'm ugly but if I was 6'6 I would immediately get off this site for good

I agree. I've seen many -- and I mean many manlet tier men to average height men who had good looking women and it was because their face was very goodlooking

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Height > Frame

A 5'9" guy with a Chad face would have more success with women than a 6'4" guy with an incel face.

>tfw the only good thing that goes for me is my height, because everything else is shit

Everywhere I turn I see skinny fat tallfag with soy faces with hot young foids. Manlets just walking alone with roided muscles

I think seeing a tallfag with young hot foids is more common than seen a chad with a foid

Anyone denying the heightpill is shilling

Absolutely correct. Height means shit if your bones are thin.

Everywhere I turn I see skinny fat tallfag with soy faces with hot young foids. Manlets just walking alone with roided muscles

I think seeing a tallfag with young hot foids is more common than seen a chad with a foid

Anyone denying the heightpill is shilling

Chad is overrated. young women don't really like uber masculine type like NFL football players. tallfag+pretty face is the ultimate killer.
maybe older women are into Chad type but who cares about old hags.

Imagine being 6’3 and built like Batman.

Life is a scam.

Height matters insofar as it conveys scale. You don’t talk about the size of the sphere by stating its volume. You state it’s radius. Height is a convenient way to talk about relative scale. The average 6 foot tall man is a scaled up version of the average 5’6” man. 10% taller, 10% wider, 10% deeper. Stating height is an easy way to convey that scale in a way that anybody can readily understand.

height by itself doesn’t mean too much. I say almost because if you spaggetified a 5’6” guy to become 6’, he would still have higher SMV and higher fighting success than theoriginal 5’6” guy. Albeit not by much if he retains the same volume.

Its not height vs frame.. They are both constituent factors of a greater supercategory, scale.

and scale is fighting success.
Height
Width
Depth
Girth

that’s about it. In no particular order..

Overall skeletal volume >>> any single feature
(Barring crazy deviations like 1st percentile bideltoid with 99th percentile girth (wrists, joints, etc) but that’s another main factor by itself.. ratios.
What I always say

if you literally have 5 inch wrists as a guy it's over, no matter if you'Re 6 feet plus or not. taller does not always mean bigger. you can be 130 pounds with a skeleton frame and people would still call you a volcel these days just because you're tall, it'S ridiculous

very good scale tbh height will always win