Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height Dick Pill

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

" After controlling for the shoulder-to-hip ratio, larger penis size had a greater effect on attractiveness for taller men. This result could be because perceived penis size was smaller when assessed relative to the height of a taller man; or because of general discrimination against short men irrespective of the value of other traits, so that even a larger penis did little to increase their net attractiveness. "

Basically tall fags with publicly known big dicks experience attractiveness boost while manlets with big dick don't gain much attractiveness. over for manlets!

source:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3637716/

I'm a manlet and a dicklet, and it's over.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, the womens' preferences toward the size of the flaccid penis for the tall fag went up and up (i.e. there was no "too big" size for the tall fag).

Last edited:
a few inches can change your life

Dickpill destroyed me completely

a few inches can change your life
useless for manlets. a manlet with 10 inch dick and manlet with micropenis have borderline same attractiveness according to this study.
Dickpill destroyed me completely
it's ragefuel knowing many men are dick mogged by dogs and western foids know this, especially horse girls and pitbull owning foids

useless for manlets. a manlet with 10 inch dick and manlet with micropenis have borderline same attractiveness according to this study.
I meant height inches but yeah agreed, (turbo)manletism is a death sentence.

i am a tall fag and a dicklet , so this study is actually BS. i am doing PEmaxing tho .

i am a tall fag and a dicklet , so this study is actually BS. i am doing PEmaxing tho .
better to be tall fag with small dick than manlet with big one

I made a thread about this exact study a while back so good tastes OP, it's a good blackpill

If you read more you'll also see that they found out that the top 5% of penis size is ideal

I made a thread about this exact study a while back so good tastes OP, it's a good blackpill

If you read more you'll also see that they found out that the top 5% of penis size is ideal
It's no wonder foids fuck horses and dogs. they are truly demented and want the biggest package at any cost