Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height increase heel

• Thread starter manlet_manboob_cel
  • Start date
Like the difference between 5'9 and 6'0 is the sweet spot. Adding 3" to a 5'0 is worthless and adding 3" to a 6'4 is going to change little. Whereas 5'9-6'0 could be game-changing. Anyone agree?

They remind me of those artificial legs and feet handicapped people have... dunno about it adding height but most will probably just end up looking like faggots wearing these...

They remind me of those artificial legs and feet handicapped people have... dunno about it adding height but most will probably just end up looking like faggots wearing these...
Or walk funny

If you can't get laid at 5'9" you won't get laid at 6'0"
Height is cope, it's all about the face.

Like the difference between 5'9 and 6'0 is the sweet spot. Adding 3" to a 5'0 is worthless and adding 3" to a 6'4 is going to change little. Whereas 5'9-6'0 could be game-changing. Anyone agree?

3 inch is too noticable when you take them off.

If you can't get laid at 5'9" you won't get laid at 6'0"
Height is cope, it's all about the face.

i don't know if you're being serious or not but that is one of the most ignorant things i've read here. height is a huge part of looks, and the only people that deny this are tall people that have never encountered heightism in their lives due to their immense privilege and take their boon as granted. they're no different than the normies that deny the existence of lookism to hell and back.

People can notice you wearing these. Women are going to notice you frauding unless you're gonna wear them when you get naked. There's nothing more annoying than a manlet frauding his height. Either get LL surgery or accept your height faggot.

i don't know if you're being serious or not but that is one of the most ignorant things i've read here. height is a huge part of looks, and the only people that deny this are tall people that have never encountered heightism in their lives due to their immense privilege and take their boon as granted. they're no different than the normies that deny the existence of lookism to hell and back.
3" won't make a major difference though, that's my point.

lin-gibson-diesel-pataky-walker-gadot-rock-fast-five-photocall-01.jpg

YjZBt2k.jpg

Frauding as a man will get you exposed as being "insecure". Just have a vagina and put on 5 pounds of make-up, fake hair, etc.

Last edited:
I think everyone here should be wearing lifts if they are below 6'4. Every inch of height matters until you reach the point where you start looking freakish. Alternatively, you could wear shoes that have a heel (i.e. Chelsea boots) so as to look less odd. Bonus points if you have disproportionately short legs like me so that insoles or heels make your legs look normal.

I think everyone here should be wearing lifts if they are below 6'4. Every inch of height matters until you reach the point where you start looking freakish. Alternatively, you could wear shoes that have a heel (i.e. Chelsea boots) so as to look less odd. Bonus points if you have disproportionately short legs like me so that insoles or heels make your legs look normal.

Would you mind if you answer some of my questions?

How long have you been wearing lifts?
Would it make me look abnormal if i have long legs?
Are they comfortable to use?
What kind of excuse would you make if other find out about it?
Does lifts harm/damage feet?

those lifts would have to be 6 inches for me to be in a feasible domain

Would you mind if you answer some of my questions?

How long have you been wearing lifts?
Would it make me look abnormal if i have long legs?
Are they comfortable to use?
What kind of excuse would you make if other find out about it?
Does lifts harm/damage feet?
  • A few months.
  • Yes, lifts make your legs look longer so your proportions will look off if your lifts are too tall.
  • I use 2 inch lifts so they are comfortable. Obviously, the taller the lifts the more uncomfortable they'll be.
  • The only way I can see someone finding out about them is if you had to be naked around them. Obviously you shouldn't take them off if you can help it but if someone does find out, just say some normie shit about how you wear them for confidence or something.
  • I think you should be ok if the lifts aren't excessively tall.

• A few months.
  • Yes, lifts make your legs look longer so your proportions will look off if your lifts are too tall.
  • I use 2 inch lifts so they are comfortable. Obviously, the taller the lifts the more uncomfortable they'll be.
  • The only way I can see someone finding out about them is if you had to be naked around them. Obviously you shouldn't take them off if you can help it but if someone does find out, just say some normie shit about how you wear them for confidence or something.
  • I think you should be ok if the lifts aren't excessively tall.

I see, thank you for the answer!

Looking freakish is cope. Taller is always better as long as frame is proportionate. The only disadvantages are practical (fitting in transport ect.)

Im going to run lift game to boost my self esteem

I got the tallest elevator shoes I could find. I think they were 5 inches

I’m ~5’6

Didn’t make a huge difference I was still slightly below average height for nightlife standards (a lot of guys in clubs are tall) so I still got height mogged, and they were uncomfortable I threw them away. Have no clue how women keep up with high heels they’re a pain in the ass to walk in

It might help if you want to attract a taller girl so she might perceive you better. I attracted girls taller than me without heels so I personally found it useless