Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee height insoles are legit

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
if ur around the 5'7-5'9 then get them asap they make a world of difference

it wont get u laid but it feels great not getting heightmogged to death by the average high school foid

Not worth it IMO, they look obvious, they hurt your joints, make it hard to walk etc. Good to try out but not practical for long term use. Maybe 1 inch?

which ones did u get? also what shoes r u using?

Not worth it IMO, they look obvious, they hurt your joints, make it hard to walk etc. Good to try out but not practical for long term use. Maybe 1 inch?
yea i have 1 inch insoles + adidas runners with thick outsoles

yea i have 1 inch insoles + adidas runners with thick outsoles
Hmmmm seems good. A thick sole and 1 inch lift (you could maybe get away with even 1.4 inch lift) will be an awesome combination of comfortability and mobility etc and still add some good height. With height insoles there is a huge diminishing returns.

5'3, is fucking hell

I’m not between 5’7 to 5’9

random memory foam 1.25 inches height insoles off ebay and a pair of adidas yung 96 (they dont look as obvious as airmax/airf/timberlands)

srs? :feelscry:
ok ty, do u happen to know the heel thickness of the shoe?

around 1.25 inches i think
oh ok no different from airmax then, thing about sneakers is that they compress a lot so i just stick to lace up boots with like half an inch insert

oh ok no different from airmax then, thing about sneakers is that they compress a lot so i just stick to lace up boots with like half an inch insert
mogs me

i have skinnier legs than most wahmen so i look like im wearing clown shoes when i put on boots

I wear nike air maxes. I'm 5'11.5 barefoot so I get to a tad over 6 foot. It's nice

Get a 1 inch shoe lift and a 1 inch insole that you keep in your sock for when you take your shoes off :feelsLSD:

I already bought shoe lifters and I'm 5'8. Almost no change for me I'm still a manlet.

ROPE

whats ur height with lifts on
In my best day around 5'11. Not worth it considering most of my former classmates were 5'11 on avg and we were the shortest class ngl.
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

Chad can also wear lifts