Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height matters more in RL than on dating apps

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Adding 4-6 inches of height to my dating profiles on various sites has not helped me get more matches, face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height on apps. But in real life, I've noticed time and time again that men can get away with having an average face, and often get above their face based looksmatch if 6ft+. Women care a lot about how they're percieved by others such as friends and society in general, and being seen with a guy her height, shorter, or even only a little taller, no matter how good looking he is in the face would make her feel like she's losing social cred.

Taller is better, even for women 4'10, she'll still prefer a 6ft guy over a 5'6-7, while the 6ft guy will prob prefer an 7.5/10 4'10 girl to a 5/10 5'6 girl.

That foid who runs incelpodcast, I think her name is Naama Kates, claims height only matters on dating apps, but I'd argue height matters significantly less on apps and significantly more in RL.

Thoughts?

idk if that's true but i'll say this: height matters more irl when dealing with men because men will respect you so much less if you're a gigamanlet. Men won't mess with you much if you're 6ft5 and not a lanky mfer