Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height pill doesn’t really affect you if you’re 5’7-5’9

N

Nihilisticel

Banned
-
Most foids really just want to date a man taller than them. Sure, there are some foids who say some shit like they’ll only date men 6’+ but most aren’t like that. That’s why I believe it’s face > height

Most foids are between 5’4-5’6 so that’s really where the height pill starts to kick in. All you cels that’s 5’7-5’9 talking bout your height is holding you back are delusional. I’m sure my 5’2-5’4 cels would LOVE to switch places with you. Heightpill ends at 5’6. 5’7 - 5’9 cels, suck it up

hahahahahaha
bro are you in fucking mexico wow

hahahahahaha
bro are you in fucking mexico wow
LOL no I’m in America. You guys just cherry-pick every foid who says 6’+ and don’t see the countless ones saying they’ll just settle for a guy taller than her

Doesn’t mean height won’t help, I often see tallfags in relationships:

It's cope. You need the extra inches.

Well I can kinda agree seeing as how my cousin fucked his coworker and is dating her within days of meeting. He also had many girlfriends and IOI in public. He's an inch shorter than me.

Doesn’t mean height won’t help, I often see tallfags in relationships:
It will help but like I said when you’re 5’7+ it doesn’t make THAT much of a difference because most foids are shorter

Well I can kinda agree seeing as how my cousin fucked his coworker and is dating her within days of meeting. He also had many girlfriends and IOI in public. He's an inch shorter than me.
He would be gigachad if he was taller.

cope, you need to be taller than other men, not just taller than the foid

It will help but like I said when you’re 5’7+ it doesn’t make THAT much of a difference because most foids are shorter
You honestly better have a very good face at 5”7 or else it’s ovet

Most males are taller than you too, and that part is kinda important.

Tfw greycels are shitting up the forum without even having taken a single look at the blackpill archive.
kys pls :(

you are coping.I have seen so many 6'3 fags with a pretty ugly or normie face with asian gfs and sometimes even a white girls whilst i have never seen or heard about a 5'7 guy with a ugly/normie face doing the same.Maybe in some communities where the bitches are looking for the guys visa but apart from those ones it's fucking 0
Tfw greycels are shitting up the forum without even having taken a single look at the blackpill archive.
kys pls :(

you realize 5'4" foids would never date a 5'7" dude when they could just date a 6ft dude.

jfl at newbies

You have something against newcels?
I don't like people shitting up the forum who don't educate themselves first in the slightest, which more often than not are greycels. If they were better looking they would be bluepill spouting retards, so yeah worst of the worst.

ok but facepill hits like a truck head on

I don't like people shitting up the forum who don't educate themselves first in the slightest, which more often than not are greycels. If they were better looking they would be bluepill spouting retards, so yeah worst of the worst.
The greycels like me will fall into place eventually, relax.

5'7-5'9 is borderline manletism where it's only over for you if you have no above average traits (i.e. face and frame) to make up for it. I'm in that range myself and it's over for me because my face and frame suck too.

Keep coping, buddy boyo
full

I've seen a few 5'7" model huntereyes faced chads at my highschool who mog the likes of meeks and david gandy. Foids go by them who are the same height and they can't contain themselves.

5'7-5'9 is borderline manletism where it's only over for you if you have no above average traits (i.e. face and frame) to make up for it. I'm in that range myself and it's over for me because my face and frame suck too.

I wonder if the height-obsessed manlets here think, for example, that Krist Novoselic (6'7/201) mogged his bandmate Kurt Cobain (5'9/175).

I've seen a few 5'7" model huntereyes faced chads at my highschool who mog the likes of meeks and david gandy. Foids go by them who are the same height and they can't contain themselves.
Mogging Meeks? I smell bullshit bro...

LOL no I’m in America. You guys just cherry-pick every foid who says 6’+ and don’t see the countless ones saying they’ll just settle for a guy taller than her
In Chadstralia about half of foids are my height and hypergamy is outrageous, most young women would rather be single Chad's holes than anything else and the competition is fierce. Everyone here is way taller than in the USA, except for me of course. 5'7 in Australia is like being 5'4 in the USA

Mogging Meeks? I smell bullshit bro...

I'm NOT kidding, today just a few hours ago, we were standing by the hallway leading to the exit and many foids were passong through, they all one by one looked at him for a sec and went red giggling. He put his hoodie on and walked away. Hiroshima level mog, I want to kill myself right now.

I'm NOT kidding, today just a few hours ago, we were standing by the hallway leading to the exit and many foids were passong through, they all one by one looked at him for a sec and went red giggling. He put his hoodie on and walked away. Hiroshima level mog, I want to kill myself right now.
Who the fuck was that chad? What country are you in? Was he white?

In Chadstralia about half of foids are my height and hypergamy is outrageous, most young women would rather be single Chad's holes than anything else and the competition is fierce. Everyone here is way taller than in the USA, except for me of course. 5'7 in Australia is like being 5'4 in the USA
Australia along with most of the Middle East probably hate short men and any men that is not native or white.

Average height? Hypergamous women want MORE non stop. As faceandlms said it’s not a sour veing taller than her it’s abot being taller than all the other men she can choose from.

5'7 is pushing it.

Around 5'8.5 - 5'9 if you've got a nice face, frame, and you're jestermaxxed you could probably make it work.

Most foids really just want to date a man taller than them. Sure, there are some foids who say some shit like they’ll only date men 6’+ but most aren’t like that. That’s why I believe it’s face > height

Most foids are between 5’4-5’6 so that’s really where the height pill starts to kick in. All you cels that’s 5’7-5’9 talking bout your height is holding you back are delusional. I’m sure my 5’2-5’4 cels would LOVE to switch places with you. Heightpill ends at 5’6. 5’7 - 5’9 cels, suck it up

I used to think like this. But it's complete bullshit. Even if you ask women and she genuinely believes it - when push comes to shove her subconscious foid nature will come into play and she'll swoon over 6'2 gigachad.

I get it yeah if your face is good it does have an impact but height needs to be 5'10 minimum - not 5'7 or 5'8. If at 5'9 you can fraud then it should be ok.

I think heightpill is a bit blown out of proportion here because with my own eyes on the daily basis I see couples and males with women under 6'. However there is no denying that if a chad is towering over any of them there is an active mogging happening. I think face>frame> height.

Retard post

Hahah, if I learned anything from my days as part of TRP it to not listen to what a woman says, but rather what she does. Women will say whatever, but really hide their true feelings because they fear judgment. Hive mentality is also at play here.