Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Height pill] I very rarely see men shorter than 6'3 with girlfriends

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Seriously everytime I go outside and see a couple there's this foid that's normal height and a giant next to her. He could have avarage face!!!!!! but he's always tall. Avarage height and short men awlways walk alone and almost always look sad, preoccupied with something or just looking at their feet.

6"3 is manlet cut off

If you're too short to play basketball, you're short

Brutal , can’t relate

Cucks will point out how only a certain % of men are above 6', ignoring the fact that foids are fine sharing. Not that they have any say if they all want the same men.

Cucks will point out how only a certain % of men are above 6', ignoring the fact that foids are fine sharing. Not that they have any say if they all want the same men.

i never see guys that look like me with gfs

Brutal height pill

idk if i can get behind this one, ive seen plenty of chads shorter than 6'3 with girlfriends

I barely see average men dating

Same here.. almost all men 6'3+ I see with a girlfriend. Men below that are usually just a single sad looking guy.

Rarely I do see a sub 6'3 man with a woman, but shes usually a 5/10 or below.

Under 6 foot men should create a gang that fucks up tall blokes.

See this alot and cant understand it. They want a guy where they look up and see his chin... i personally wouldnt want a female who id be looking down on the top of her head. Thays just weird i like to be able to face someone when i talk to them

It's even more plausible if you look at how tall dudes are always accompanied with women!

I rarely see 6'3'' normies without a girlfriend in public!