Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Height Pill] Women's Acceptance of Potential Male Partners Based on Male Height. Comparative Benefits of 2" Height Gain for Men. (Data, Graphs)

This research study evaluated the benefit of male height in speed dating:

The primary data is shown here:

women-s-preferences-of-male-height.jpg

The "No of women would accept height" is based on self-report of North American women's preferences when surveyed during speed dating events.

Here's what the data looks like graphed:

Women-s-Acceptance-of-Potential-Male-Partners-Based-on-Male-Heig.png

Primary Findings:
  • 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will openly reject a man solely for him being too short.
Caveats:
  • Many Tinder studies have been done showing 6'4" fake GigaChads do better than 6' fake GigaChads - I think this is due to the fact that although extremely tall men have less broad appeal, the women who DO want very tall men want them very, very badly, so they will do anything for one. This is of course not reflected in the data.
  • This is based on women's self report, not behavior, so could be inaccurate as we know women lack self awareness, but I still think it's worthwhile data and the best we have.
Implications for Tallcels:
I think this data explains why many guys on this forum say being 6'2" makes them no more attractive than their better looking 5'10" friends. According to women's preferences, a 6'2" guy is not significantly more broadly attractive than a 5'10" man. (However, please see the caveat reviewed already as this likely does not fully tell the story.)

Implications for Heightmaxing:
Lifts are an easy looksmax. LL is controversial and obviously terrible for most men given the costs and risks. Either way, it is commonly questioned which heights of men would benefit most from lifts or LL.

To evaluate this, I graphed how much more women will consider a man (as a multiplier) based on a 2" increase in height at each increment. A 2" height increase is attainable both by LL and lifts. So, in this graph, a multiplier of 2 means twice as many women will accept men of this height if they grow 2" from their current height.

Women-s-Acceptance-Height-Multiplier.png

Primary Findings:
  • We see from this the peak benefits of a 2" height gain are in the 5'4-5'6" range, and men in the 5'3" to 5'7" range all benefit tremendously.
  • A 5'4" man will have 2.3 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height (imagine the personality improvement!).
  • A 5'7" man will have 1.86 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • Benefits become insignificant past 5'10". This would be reflective of the same points as above - once you are "tall enough" it seems not to matter much except perhaps for the height fetishist women who are not accounted for here.
  • Below 5'1" a 2" height gain makes no difference for men as you are still too short no matter what.
Competitor Analysis:
There are very few women who will accept a man below 5'7" or so. These women who accept short men will also accept taller men, and therefore have absolutely massive pools of men to choose from. So while some women exist who will consider a shorter man, a shorter man must compete against a tremendously greater number of other men to secure one of these women.

This reflects the number of other men a man must beat in order to secure a woman who accepts him for his height:

Women-s-Height-Preferences-Number-of-Competitors.png

Results:
  • A 5' man must beat 13 other men to date a woman who will accept him for his height.
  • A 5'4" man must beat 8 other men to date a woman who will accept him for his height.
  • Between 5'10" and 6'4", the advantage shifts towards these tall men, and the number of male competitors per women drops below 1.
Final Conclusions:
Unless you are extremely tall to appeal to that minority of women who want massive men, height is more of an elimination criteria than a criteria that will predictably make you more attractive. ie. It is very easy for a man to get cut out of the dating pool due to height (ie. being progressively sub 5'10"), but it is likely hard to get laid solely based on height unless you are very, very tall.

Height increases matter most in the 5'3" to 5'7" range and a 2" height increase can roughly double your appeal to women in this range.

A small minority of women are willing to accept short men (sub 5'8"), but because these women are also willing to accept tall men, the competition for a shorter man to get one is insane.

Last edited:
How does manlets feel rn

cartoon-of-small-man-with-big-guns-illustration-id91321674

so im 5 10 u don't think lifts would help? i don't want them just curious

Solid piece
I would assume that you could translate this study onto other countries by swapping height averages of each country but realistically I think the findings would be different in each country

tfw you're manlet and also ugly :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

but i know a 5'3 guy with a wife. beat that inbleks :feelstastyman:

Lifefuel tbh but it confirms one more time that it's over for sub 5'10s, very well written and organized piece

Very depressing. No doubt some NPC will say they know a Manley 4,11ft who has a model wife due to personality.

Notice how the foid stays very quiet after this.

Last edited:
Primary Findings:
  • We see from this the peak benefits of a 2" height gain are in the 5'4-5'6" range, and men in the 5'3" to 5'7" range all benefit tremendously.
  • A 5'4" man will have 2.3 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height (imagine the personality improvement!).
  • A 5'7" man will have 1.86 times as many potential female partners by gaining 2" height.
  • Benefits become insignificant past 5'10". This would be reflective of the same points as above - once you are "tall enough" it seems not to matter much except perhaps for the height fetishist women who are not accounted for here.
  • Below 5'1" a 2" height gain makes no difference for men as you are still too short no matter what.

What happens when you take off your shoes?

Last edited:
What happens when you take off your shoes?

If you're wearing lifts, then I suppose you go from being the hot/cool guy she wants to bang to being someone with a bad personality who raped her.

But seriously, I suppose you just play it off and confidently say "Well you can wear heels can't you? So I can wear these. The world is superficial as fuck so if it makes life better for me I'll take it."

The hope is if you can get through the door by frauding height maybe she won't want to reject you later over it because you'll already have some connection there.

Anyway, I've tried lifts and while they make me feel better they don't really increase my success. I think my face and race are bigger problems for me. At my height a 2" gain is a 1.8 multiplier or so but if less than 1% of women might consider me acceptable, a 1.8 multiplier of that doesn't help too much.

Last edited:
holy cow, 2.54 cm (1") of personality really makes a difference for 8.11% of women!
this kinda shit is genocidefuel

I just realized the column "Average No of Competitors" will show us to an extent how enthusiastic women are for each height in a different way, and how much less competition tall men have vs. short men. But I have to go out for a few hours so I will graph that and add it when I get back. :feelsokman:

Also thanks @Master for making me aware of this study from the Twitter.

Last edited:
I would kill and do prison time to be 5'4".

Height is cope, as long as you aren't below 5'5 your fine.

If you're wearing lifts, then I suppose you go from being the hot/cool guy she wants to bang to being someone with a bad personality who raped her.

But seriously, I suppose you just play it off and confidently say "Well you can wear heels can't you? So I can wear these. The world is superficial as fuck so if it makes life better for me I'll take it."

The hope is if you can get through the door by frauding height maybe she won't want to reject you later over it because you'll already have some connection there.

Anyway, I've tried lifts and while they make me feel better they don't really increase my success. I think my face and race are bigger problems for me. At my height a 2" gain is a 1.8 multiplier or so but if less than 1% of women might consider me acceptable, a 1.8 multiplier of that doesn't help too much.
how tall are you?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Who are the females that go to speed dating? Are they average? Are they degenerate?

Who are the females that go to speed dating? Are they average? Are they degenerate?

They tend to be more professional than average women because there's a cost and commitment to showing up. You will find a lot of high five figure earning and low six figure women like lawyers and doctors at these types of things.

Another great thread.

It also explains why I've had so much success with lifts, and why I don't think height was ever an issue for me

I go from 5'9.5 - so borderline mass rejections/acceptable, straight up into the ideal range at 5'11-6'. Girls will legitimately call me "tall" when I'm wearing lifts.

Add in that guys height fraud; when I'm at 5'11.5, I can EASILY fraud 6'1, and it paints a picture.

I'd say if you're 5'5-5'9, then lifts are worth it.

I'd say leg lengthening is never worth it. what a fucking horror story.

and tbh, if you're 5'11+ and worrying about height; stop. it's not why you're an incel.

I have been out with people, taken my shoes off (with lifts) and nobody has ever said anything. They have never noticed. Once you're cemented as tall, they think of you as tall, in my experience.

Besides... you sit down and they don't know. It'd only be weird if you were talking to a 5'10 girl and suddenly you became shorter than her. most girls literally can't tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'.

If I ever get called out, I will just say, "my shoes have a slight heel" - which they do at like half an inch.

Once, my friend said "Why do you look so tall today" and I told her I'd been doing yoga and it helped my posture.

Again, nobody notices

The conclusion=its over

I am 5'11.5 and I legit feel like a manlet. Do you think getting lifts is worth it? My shoes already boost me to 6' instantly making me feel better. Which lifts did you use?

So it goes from 50% for 5’8 to 14% for 5’10? Why such a big difference for only 2 inches?

I just did the Competitor Analysis. Added it to my original post.

This data reflects the number of other men a man must beat in order to secure a woman who accepts him for his height.

Last edited:
So it goes from 50% for 5’8 to 14% for 5’10? Why such a big difference for only 2 inches?

Male humanity apparently begins at 5'10" according to women and every man below that is a bad person in exact correlation to how much shorter he is.

5'10" is average white male height in North America, and many women in North America will not accept anything less than this standard.

But this is totally okay and cool because Danny Devito, right?

Last edited:
Male humanity apparently begins at 5'10" according to women and every man below that is a bad person in exact correlation to how much shorter he is.

5'10" is average white male height in North America, and many women in North America will not accept anything less than this standard.

But this is totally okay and cool because Danny Devito, right?
I mostly agree with what you are saying but what about AlphaDestiny, he's like 5'4

I mostly agree with what you are saying but what about AlphaDestiny, he's like 5'4

What about him? According to this analysis, if he is 5'4" in any circumstance where women are aware of his height, he must beat ~8 other men to secure one date with one woman. Most of those men he must beat will be taller than him.

This means any man who is 5'4" must be some combination of: Richer, better looking, more ripped, funnier, whiter, etc. than the other 8 men competing in order to get one woman to give him a date.

Or put more simply, if you are 5'4", at a speed dating event, imagine yourself in a room with 8 other random dudes and one woman. Are you the BEST OPTION for a woman to choose? If not, you're not going to win that battle and you're not getting a date.

Lifefuel tbh. It means that being about 178 is not as much of an issue as I thought. Not that it changes anything but at least this factor doesn't make things even worse for me.

It's over for me. I'm the shortest member in this forum. I'm not even 5'0.

pass me the fucking rope. i hate my genetics so fucking much. im a midget AND balding. no hope for me at this point.

I don't even want to read it, I don't need to, I know it's already over.

High IQ thread, also potent ropefuel

Do you really think that the whores will just let it go? They will burn you at the stake for your deception. Especially when Zipf's Law and the Pareto Principle will guarantee that she can just easily get better dick somewhere else.

what a waste of me being 5'6 as a white guy.

Do you really think that the whores will just let it go? They will burn you at the stake for your deception. Especially when Zipf's Law and the Pareto Principle will guarantee that she can just easily get better dick somewhere else.

No. Like I said there's probably a good chance that if you height fraud and succeed, she'll claim you raped her when she finds out. That's why if you do ascend you have to voice record everything 24/7 any time foids are around and archive it to the cloud for life.

TLDR:

If you’re under 5’10 just kys

A 5'4" man must beat 8 other men to date a woman who will accept him for his height.
:feelskek: now its out why there such thing as napoleon complex

believe it or not, wearing socks tucked inside the sneakers to gain a little height can help in some cases.

This research study evaluated the benefit of male height in speed dating:

The primary data is shown here:

women-s-preferences-of-male-height.jpg

The "No of women would accept height" is based on self-report of North American women's preferences when surveyed during speed dating events.

Here's what the data looks like graphed:

Women-s-Acceptance-of-Potential-Male-Partners-Based-on-Male-Heig.png

Primary Findings:
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will openly reject a man solely for him being too short.
Caveats:
  • Many Tinder studies have been done showing 6'4" fake GigaChads do better than 6' fake GigaChads - I think this is due to the fact that although extremely tall men have less broad appeal, the women who DO want very tall men want them very, very badly, so they will do anything for one. This is of course not reflected in the data.
  • This is based on women's self report, not behavior, so could be inaccurate as we know women lack self awareness, but I still think it's worthwhile data and the best we have.
Implications for Tallcels:
I think this data explains why many guys on this forum say being 6'2" makes them no more attractive than their better looking 5'10" friends. According to women's preferences, a 6'2" guy is not significantly more broadly attractive than a 5'10" man. (However, please see the caveat reviewed already as this likely does not fully tell the story.)

Implications for Heightmaxing:
Lifts are an easy looksmax. LL is controversial and obviously terrible for most men given the costs and risks. Either way, it is commonly questioned which heights of men would benefit most from lifts or LL.

To evaluate this, I graphed how much more women will consider a man (as a multiplier) based on a 2" increase in height at each increment. A 2" height increase is attainable both by LL and lifts. So, in this graph, a multiplier of 2 means twice as many women will accept men of this height if they grow 2" from their current height.

Women-s-Acceptance-Height-Multiplier.png

Primary Findings:
Competitor Analysis:

There are very few women who will accept a man below 5'7" or so. These women who accept short men will also accept taller men, and therefore have absolutely massive pools of men to choose from. So while some women exist who will consider a shorter man, a shorter man must compete against a tremendously greater number of other men to secure one of these women.

This reflects the number of other men a man must beat in order to secure a woman who accepts him for his height:

Women-s-Height-Preferences-Number-of-Competitors.png

Results:
  • A 5' man must beat 13 other men to date a woman who will accept him for his height.
  • A 5'4" man must beat 8 other men to date a woman who will accept him for his height.
  • Between 5'10" and 6'4", the advantage shifts towards these tall men, and the number of male competitors per women drops below 1.
Final Conclusions:
Unless you are extremely tall to appeal to that minority of women who want massive men, height is more of an elimination criteria than a criteria that will predictably make you more attractive. ie. It is very easy for a man to get cut out of the dating pool due to height (ie. being progressively sub 5'10"), but it is likely hard to get laid solely based on height unless you are very, very tall.

Height increases matter most in the 5'3" to 5'7" range and a 2" height increase can roughly double your appeal to women in this range.

A small minority of women are willing to accept short men (sub 5'8"), but because these women are also willing to accept tall men, the competition for a shorter man to get one is insane.
From a 5'8" person, here's the workaround here:

Women do not have laser-precision vision. Especially for shorter women more heavily affected by parallax, women aren't perfectly good when it comes to height.

If you're borderline, wear tall shoes. But even if you don't have those shoes, you can take advantage of your height in other ways.

For one thing, have you ever been to a nightclub? If you're a tiny manlet, no one really wants to fight you unless you start something. That same inconspicuousness can be turned toward getting away with what one might suspect in a nightclub.

Lifefuel for those between 5”10’ and 6”

one more inch and im 5'10

Top quality thread :feelsokman:

Proving what I've been saying for a while. Height > face for severe manlets, otherwise Face > height.

50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
This surprised me though. Didn't think it had gotten this bad yet, but I haven't checked which country the study was done in. It makes sense for a lot of European countries.

98% of foids would accept me, yet noone choose me.

Top quality thread :feelsokman:

Proving what I've been saying for a while. Height > face for severe manlets, otherwise Face > height.

This surprised me though. Didn't think it had gotten this bad yet, but I haven't checked which country the study was done in. It makes sense for a lot of European countries.

5'8 is like 10-15cm below average. Makes sense that foids don't want that.