Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height preferences

Women have admitted that height alone on a man insanely turns them on. There are millions of ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

Imagine if you had a short version of any male model. Would he still obtain the same amount of pussy?

It's a fact that as you go once inch lower than the 6 foot mark, you have to be more attractive facially and physically (even financially) to slay. Short men have to heavily make up for their vertical disadvantage.

Imagine if you had a short version of any male model. Would he still obtain the same amount of pussy?
could be! I've seen 5'7 chad with 4'11 Stacy! or similar height couples. I envy all of them

height is masculinity
masculinity is used to show your dominance among other males and prove that you're the strongest among all of them
it's like fighting to see who's the most strong guy capable of impregnating the whore

even if you have a bad face then you will still can fuck a short bitch that fetishize tall guys

I’m 175cm but that’s too short for that species. U must at least be 5m tall. But they are like 1,2m to 1,5m. They should lower their expectations if they are not even as tall as I am. Fucking objects.

I’m 175cm but that’s too short for that species. U must at least be 5m tall. But they are like 1,2m to 1,5m. They should lower their expectations if they are not even as tall as I am. Fucking objects.
Over for sub-5m Titancels.

>must-read content

it's over

Basically, I read that a male should be at least 8 inches taller for an optimal romantic relationship with a female.

thanks for the effort bro

growing taller isnt hard dude, just takes time lol