Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

height requirements for foids are increasing YEARLY

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
6' is manlet status.

un7huh3i9o631.jpg

Most zoomers are 6'1 and over these days. 6' and below is now far below average for men women consider dateable.

Enjoy feeling left behind by society.

6' is manlet status.

un7huh3i9o631.jpg

Most zoomers are 6'1 and over these days. 6' and below is now far below average for men women consider dateable.

At the end of the day all you have to do to realize your place in society is to take your own advice:
All women, regardless of age or how ugly, NEVER lower their standards when it comes to what makes them horny. (Chads only)

This means I only have a few years left before I can become a manlet and a truecel

This is final stage of evolution of fucking chad

i'm already a manlet with my 179.6cm

Again it shows that girls have requirements and men preferences.

She should be the property of some hardworking manlet (srs). JFL at that entitlement.

6ft is nothing. Foids are vain beings who want to one-up each other, so of course the bar is going to rise.

Inflation, but in the SMV sense.

Tfw when tallcels start to worry but I don't cause I already get multiple sexual death sentence

What fucking gives? It’s not uncommon to see 5’10 foids in public nowadays? WHATS IN THE DAMM WATER?!!

6' is manlet status.

un7huh3i9o631.jpg

source?

lifefuel for @Insomniac