Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height was the only thing I had and I'll be a wheelchaircel soon

sorry but i physically cannot emphasize with and/or understand a tall person.

I tried to convince years ago people that saving severe premature babies is not a good idea. In nature the woman's body cuts her losses and ejects the baby which has severe health problems.

Neckbeards and foids would get angry at me online and say, 'so you think someone born 2 weeks premature should be killed'? And I would try to explain to them, no, note the word severe in my sentence, scientists could define a reasonable cut-off point and doctors could have some discretion depending on the circumstances of each case.

Then cucks and foids would have some other logical fallacy to try to argue, and before long they'd be back at the 'so you think someone born 2 weeks premature should be killed', or quoting some religious text from thousands of years ago when medical technology to save these babies didn't exist.

One of the worst aspects is the same women who make the emotional decision to save the severe premature babies.. are the same women who treat any medically ill man like shit and are mean to them.

Brutal, I can understand you, life is a shit. Do you have Marfan or Ehler Dalos?

fucking brutal. your easily automatically one of the biggest trucels here. you should prepare yourself for the inevitable with copes

based, if nothing is working, op should try this
He refuses to take personal responsibility for his health.

He thinks (((doctors))) care about his Lurch ass...
When all he is, is a BMW or yacht payment.

I say let him roll.

You can still say you are 6'3", they can't check your height when you are always sitting
full

Tallfags go to hell

I'm 5'6
i can say whatever the fuck i want
i speak the truth on tallfags and they don't like it
Can you read? If a tallfag is butt ugly, small dick, and borderline retarded then being tall doesn't mean shit faggot. That's WITHOUT a rare disease that's gonna cripple me and make me under 4 feet tall you retarded bitch

That's actually brutal. I guess it was over from the very start.:feelscry:

Last edited:
Damn wtf? This is brutal as fuck OP. My condolences.

Also fuck the inconsiderate pieces of shit who mocked a truecel like you.