Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heightcels General -- Height Insoles/Elevator Shoes Discussion

Cancer_Mancer

Cancer_Mancer

Greycel
I'm a male in the US, 5'4.5. I don't think I'm that bad facially, I might be able to pass for a normie if I were normal height. Does anybody have any experience with insoles/elevator shoes?

Sub 5'5 is kill yourself tier. If you can get over 5'5 then there is something salvageable. If you use insoles or LL surgery it doesn't really matter, its only semantics.

5'7", never wore insoles but cba fam. I have other shit to deal with and when she sees you that insecure (when you eventually get to fuck IF YOU DO) its a huge turnoff.

I'm 5'4" and it will only bring you up a few inches. It's a waste. Below 5'11 and it's over. At 5'4", there is nothing we can do. Leg lengthening is a waste as well. We are stuck at this height. LDAR or ER.

What is your ethnicity OP?

I'm 6 feet and fraud 6'1 with 1 inch elevator insoles. They are very uncomfortable though.

Grotesque said:

Yes, so am I. But we all need killing because of our faces.

slackbum said:
I'm 6 feet and fraud 6'1 with 1 inch elevator insoles. They are very uncomfortable though.

What sort of brand did you buy? Can you post a picture/link of the shoes you bought

I know that insoles are very popular/acceptable in Korea.

Don't think that applies elsewhere but tbh I think by the time you get that close to a woman where she will find out, she won't care.

Sparky said:
170cm barefoot here. Height is my biggest flaw by far

Going to see an endocrinologist as I may still be able to get growth at the age of 18. My limbs are actually really long but completely disproportionate to my torso. The plates in my knee would probably have fused by now but the ones in my torso won’t fuse until I’m like 20 so hopefully I can get a few inches of growth in my torso as well as some clav gains.

I currently have  9cm shoelifts which came in a week ago and I will wear them the next time I go clubbing though I fear it still won’t be enough as 184-189cm is the ideal range.

>clubbing

Reminder: Dave Franco is 5'5 and every girl on the planet wants his dick because of his face.

FACE
A
C
E

Cancer_Mancer said:
slackbum said:

What sort of brand did you buy? Can you post a picture/link of the shoes you bought

51YoH54wP6L._AC_SY400_.jpg

They're available on amazon

blickpall said:
I know that insoles are very popular/acceptable in Korea.

Don't think that applies elsewhere but tbh I think by the time you get that close to a woman where she will find out, she won't care.

I just want to see if it's my height that's holding me back, I'm only now realizing I'm not just short, I'm EXTREMELY short :(

5'7" and live in the tallest country on earth. feelssuicidalman

Sparky said:
slackbum said:
Cancer_Mancer said:
slackbum said:

51YoH54wP6L._AC_SY400_.jpg

They're available on amazon

These are the exact ones I have. They’re way more comfortable than I expected. Could you effectively buy a second pair of these and create an 8 layer shoe lift?

Potentially but I only use 1 or 2 layers max because anything else is unbearably uncomfortable in my opinion and it would probably look extremely obvious

St. Incel said:
5'7" and live in the tallest country on earth. feelssuicidalman

Are you from the Netherlands? 
Famous incel dutch streamer Thijs is also 5'7''. And he gets no pussy either.

Sparky said:
I suggest moving to Mexico for heightcels as this is what I plan to do. Average height there is considerably lower than it would be in the anglosphere

Or SEA. Visited my father when he worked in Thailand and I felt like a giant.

I'd need boots to use lifts. Shoes are too shallow.

[img=256x300]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/04/15/69/041569237633515416a5e082ad9cbe9c--mens-boat-shoes-shoes-men.jpg[/img]