Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Heightcels, Michigan is the only state in the U.S. that prohibits height discrimination

Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★

I found this interesting fact whilst working on something else. If you know anything about heightism is that people discriminate based on height all the time. If you're really short you could consider moving to Michigan, especially if you're going for a job like sales director or some leadership position.

Edit: This has nothing to do with foids. Everything to do with normies hiring you in a fairer way.
Also, found this:

Last edited:
Imagine thinking it will get you pussy lmaof

Imagine thinking it will get you pussy lmaof

In what world would legislation get you pussy?
Maybe read the whole thread. It's in a bigger font and everything, perfect for people like you.

There is absolutely no way to enforce this unless they implement some kind of affirmative action style manlet quota.

There is absolutely no way to enforce this unless they implement some kind of affirmative action style manlet quota.

Fair point.
You could sue. The only issue is somehow getting proof of any wrongdoing.

WOW I CAN TOTALLY ASCEND IF I JUST MOVE THERE

Its incredibly hard to prove being denied work as a manlet. Interviewers won't mention it to each other after you leave the interview room. They will just say "not the right applicant for job". So you cannot prove anything.