Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heightmogged by younger sister

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
Aaaaa! My (20yo) younger sister(15) is already same height as me (we are both 5'4"/163 <-- dont know if converted correctly) And she is still developing so she can grow even taller! Just kill me...

Last edited:
my sisters are taller than me barefoot and im 170 cm

i become even more psychologically damaged when they wear heels and tower over me

Over. What else can I say. I'm taller than both my mom and sister, but they still keep mentioning that I'm shorter than dad. I'm only shorter than him by an inch, but where I live it's expected that you'll grow taller than your dad.

my sisters are taller than me and im 170 cm
damn.. i dont know what i will do if my sister is gonna be taller than me..

Also, not only i have kid's height i also have baby face! People took me for my sister's twin/younger brother!!
Over. What else can I say. I'm taller than both my mom and sister, but they still keep mentioning that I'm shorter than dad. I'm only shorter than him by an inch, but where I live it's expected that you'll grow taller than your dad.
how do you deal with babyface? i also have it, but i cant grow beard that doesnt look like pubic hair

my sisters are taller than me barefoot and im 170 cm

i become even more psychologically damaged when they wear heels and tower over me

Im also 5'7 , , but i got girls that told me that " well if your not tall enough ..atleast your wide and i like it " ..i kid you not .( no brag intended ) .. i think they want to feel small

Volcel if you have a younger sister

Just another day at Chads.co:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

You cant call anyone who try a chad ... you cant even call yourself an incel if your not trying through college , apps , or whatever .... im an incel , but that becouse i tryed and failed .

Goddamn that is rough. I thought I was a manlet at 5'8".

Brutal heightpill.

Getting mogged by a hole is even worse than dropping your grades at the last second of the semester.