Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heightpill and facepill

• Thread starter I want to believe
  • Start date
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Every fucking day I see men of all ages who are taller than me (I'm 5'10"). My height is considered average, but it seems to me that in fact this is not entirely true.
Considering that I'm ugly, almost everyone has a better face than mine.
It is very difficult to accept. Even if I see a guy a little shorter than me, then he has at least an average face, or even better.
And I understand that there are incels below my height. I would not say that height is my main problem. But the combination of height and face still makes me feel bad.
Besides, my health is very poor, and I am not even 30 years old. I realize how insignificant I am. I am useless, pathetic and weak.
Because of this, I try to be around people as little as possible. I constantly compare myself to someone, it drives me crazy.

Brutal:feelsbadman:, I went a mall in my area last week to buy something I needed and even a good amount of Foids were height mogging me (5'7). But at least my mask and hat were covering my face pretty good.

But at least my mask and hat were covering my face pretty good.
By the way, the mask hides my small jaw well, which gives me a little confidence.

By the way, the mask hides my small jaw well, which gives me a little confidence.
Ain't it utterly fucked how the conditions that drive normies insane are potentially the best environment for us? Masks, stuck indoors.

Ain't it utterly fucked how the conditions that drive normies insane are potentially the best environment for us? Masks, stuck indoors.
Yes, that's an interesting fact. What is good for us is bad for them and vice versa.