Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity HeightPill: Apparently Men are to blame for Heightism.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
yeah, of course men are to blame for everything bad foids do :feelsseriously: I'm not even surprised

what the fuck is she talking about? nothing that she just said makes any sense. like first of all most of the women I've had long term crushes on were in the 5'10-6' range so none of what she said would apply to me at all, and yet I'm still affected by women's height standards. but even if I did have a preference for shorter girls it would not affect women's desire to date taller men in any way JFL

Last edited:
Reminder that females have no original thoughts.
Reminder that females have no agency.
Reminder that females are incapable of responsibility.
Reminder that females are incapable of self awareness.

Reminder that despite being subhuman, incels are more human than femoids.

i tried to listen i couldn't stand her talking i gave up. her fat hands.

These aren't conscious beings. They have the same level of consciousness as reptiles.

Although taller men are obviously more attractive, I still see a lot of people talking about how women like men who are tall because they can protect them better or as a natural fitness indicator, but this is just a myth. Height is not a trait that is selected for because it is an indicator of fitness, it is putely a sexually attractive trait, and in many cases is actually negatively correlated with natural fitness.

Although taller men are obviously more attractive, I still see a lot of people talking about how women like men who are tall because they can protect them better or as a natural fitness indicator, but this is just a myth. Height is not a trait that is selected for because it is an indicator of fitness, it is putely a sexually attractive trait, and in many cases is actually negatively correlated with natural fitness.

Mate. A 9mm or 9 incher can level the playing field between a short guy and a tall guy even if both have them. That's why Simians developed such "tools"...

The whole "he can protect me better" is baloney.

"Muh patriarchy" "muh extreme masculinity" JFL @ feminists IQ,science destroys them.

These aren't conscious beings. They have the same level of consciousness as reptiles.

33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4
fuck these stupid illogical whore specimen

Blackcel to the rescue. So, in the black community we have a lot of bitter dark skin chicks who are just mad they don't get chosen enough by Tyrone. Ignore everything she just said.

Woman make choices. Mens fault.

True, since the Chinese invented gunpowder, the era of "strong men" has been done for

Ricecels. Gunning down and germing the nations since time memorial.

Based.

Feminists want to put everything as men's fault.
Women can do no wrong for some reason

Exactly. Also subhuman is still a degree of being human even if its a low one. Toilets are just toilets.

More stronk empowered whamen basically saying men have the power to control women's minds. Foids want us to view them as equal to men, but at the same time men are always controlling women's every move. So how are we equal?

JFL at these whores. They want to hate manlets but not take responsibility for it. They want to have their cake and eat it too, and all this cake eating is why over half of them are landwhales.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back