Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Heightpill] Being 5'3 is suicide fuel

• Thread starter RoboticSubHuman
  • Start date
RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
It is not enough that I am ugly, balding, look 10 years older, am NEET; God cursed me with being 5'3. Even if I status maxxed, money maxxed, got surgery for face, I will still be a manlet. I will forever be undateable and treated as a child, even by other men, simply for not having long enough legs. My race is short as fuck, so before I was born, it was decided that I was an untouchable to women. It's truly cursed. Thank God if you are not a manlet, you may still be able to ascend.

It never even began for Latinocels.

sorry to hear that man but tbh
being shorter than 6ft is a disadvantage
being shorter than 5'10 is a disability
good luck.

That's incredibly brutal to hear, being constantly heightmogged by men is brutal enough can't even imagine what its like when foids do it too.

That's incredibly brutal to hear, being constantly heightmogged by men is brutal enough can't even imagine what its like when foids do it too.
You aren't treated seriously by anybody and it's constantly embarrassing to have women tower over you. It makes you feel like a failure as a man, its brutal

Utterly man. Women don't even see short men as humans.

"Just be confident and hold frame."

Tenor 1

good luck.
Great way to put it, I'll be using that.

It is not enough that I am ugly, balding, look 10 years older, am NEET; God cursed me with being 5'3. Even if I status maxxed, money maxxed, got surgery for face, I will still be a manlet. I will forever be undateable and treated as a child, even by other men, simply for not having long enough legs. My race is short as fuck, so before I was born, it was decided that I was an untouchable to women. It's truly cursed. Thank God if you are not a manlet, you may still be able to ascend.

Just grow bro :feelshaha:

I'm 5'8 and have been mocked for my height literally since kindergarden. I cant imagine what you have gone through. I have pretty much given up on life and just do the bare minimum to survive because I'm a manlet and know well that whatever I may do, I'll still just be a manlet at the end of the day.

Atleast you mog @Diocel :feelshaha:

good luck.

if literally just being under 6ft is a disadvantage IMAGINE BEING FUCKING 5'3!!!

I never got this comparison. If height is super important to the point where even being average isn't good then logically being a giga manlet is going to be hell. I understand that average height guys feel short a lot because of societal standards but that doesn't mean they actually know what its like to be actually short.

He meant you mogs me because you money and status maxxed and got surgery.
Misreading of my post, I did not do those things.

welcome to hell

I can imagine their height standards are only going to keep going up too, welcome to hell

I'm 5'8 and have been mocked for my height literally since kindergarden. I cant imagine what you have gone through. I have pretty much given up on life and just do the bare minimum to survive because I'm a manlet and know well that whatever I may do, I'll still just be a manlet at the end of the day.
Very true.

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

good luck.
A great life begins at 6'3
A decent life begins at 6'
Basic human rights begin at 5'7.

A great life begins at 6'3
A decent life begins at 6'
Basic human rights begin at 5'7.
Im 5'7 and feel like most women are becoming more taller than me. Its rare I see women significantly shorter than me so I feel bad for men 5'4 and below

I feel like a gigamnlet at 5 ft 11 fuark

checking in!
i am the sub human of the .co
curry living in India, 28 , middle school dropout NEET, 5 feet 2 inches, dickcel, voicecel. . . .

It's over for manlets
It never began for turbo manlets

I'm a 5'5 latinocel. Jeez 5'3 fuck. Only chance you have is going to fucking Bolivia or Honduras to get a 4'8 indigenous woman

It's over for manlets
It never began for turbo manlets
I was born, and my life was over.
I'm a 5'5 latinocel. Jeez 5'3 fuck. Only chance you have is going to fucking Bolivia or Honduras to get a 4'8 indigenous woman
I'm considering buying shoes/pads to boost my height so I can be your height or 5'6 :feelsrope:. Indianmaxxing might be legit true