Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpill continued: Reddit Shortcels endures

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Leddit knows how bad it is for vertically challenged men.

Truly brutal & over when they acknowledge this by allowing this pressure cooker safety valve to continue.

Nobody & I mean nobody can stop the heightpill...

The heightpill annihilated my Existence

It’s only a matter of time before they get shoa’d as well. Though I have no idea how they’ve endured this long, you may be on to something.

Heightmog is the most brutal mog of all, only tallfags deny this.

Over for manletcels

Heightmog is the most brutal mog of all, only tallfags deny this.

TallFags are the worst mogger fucks!!

Then they cry on here.

“But but but I’m ugly and can only get looks from Becky, I’m totally not a Vocel”

Bunch of entitled TallFag assholes

Fucking KILL ALL TALLFAGS
1516846695008.gif

2 weeks with zero replies , brutal

Being a manlet can be even worse than being ugly sometimes. You look like a fucking kid in front of literally everyone.

So why exactly does shortcels get to survive? Is it just a sign that no one is scared of manlets?

TallFags are the worst mogger fucks!!

Then they cry on here.

“But but but I’m ugly and can only get looks from Becky, I’m totally not a Vocel”

Bunch of entitled TallFag assholes

Fucking KILL ALL TALLFAGS
1516846695008.gif
Me first. Take me out
Thoughts?
Thoughts about what? People here automatically think I drown in puss due to my stature. Yawn

Quick little reminder that @Tallcel is 200/201cm or 6'7" everyone.

@Mogged Loner thoughts?

@Mogged Loner thoughts?
Lmfao wow. I can kinda see why people hate him now.

Peoppe dislike him not because he is tall, but because he literally put "tall" in his profile name. It's extremely obnoxious.

Leddit knows how bad it is for vertically challenged men.

Truly brutal & over when they acknowledge this by allowing this pressure cooker safety valve to continue.

Nobody & I mean nobody can stop the heightpill...
That sub is cucked just like every place on that shithole site.

@Mogged Loner thoughts?

Obvious Vocel with unrealistic standards he even says “drown in puss” which means he gets something just not as much as he thinks he’s entitled to.

All TallFags are Vocels and should die

Obvious Vocel with unrealistic standards he even says “drown in puss” which means he gets something just not as much as he thinks he’s entitled to.

All TallFags are Vocels and should die
There are so many tall incels, by now you would think manlets would stop coping with height and realize it's their face.

He's even admitted to having foids interested in him because of his height in a few posts. Then they lose interest because he has "nothing else to offer". Can't make this shit up. :lul: :feelskek:

Peoppe dislike him not because he is tall, but because he literally put "tall" in his profile name. It's extremely obnoxious.

That sub is cucked just like every place on that shithole site.
Yeah tell me how to change my handle. Numbnuts I picked that name because it was like no one is going to expect a tall fucker to be incel yet here I am. Just wanted a unique handle

He's even admitted to having foids interested in him because of his height in a few posts. Then they lose interest because he has "nothing else to offer". Can't make this shit up. :lul: :feelskek:

I dunno why people who are literally fucking 6'7 are allowed here. Clearly a larper looking for attention.

Last edited:
Yeah it's true you can't make up a fucked up life like mine. Why do I keep coming here? Oh yeah 4chan doesn't even let me post any more. What an obnoxious cunt I am
I dunno why people who are literally fucking 6'7 are allowed here. Clearly a larger looking for attention.
Ok. You think height is the ONLY factor keeping my dick from meeting moist foid holes. What has it done 4 me? Have my useless inches. Fuck

Last edited:
Yeah tell me how to change my handle. Numbnuts I picked that name because it was like no one is going to expect a tall fucker to be incel yet here I am. Just wanted a unique handle
I don't hate you just for being a tall like other users, but you have to understand how obnoxious it is to come on an incel site and first thing you do is literally let everyone know you're tall. That would be like someone naming themselves bigdickcel or chadcel. Not saying height alone saves an ugly mug, but you get my point.

Yeah it's true you can't make up a fucked up life like mine. Why do I keep coming here? Oh yeah 4chan doesn't even let me post any more. What an obnoxious cunt I am

Ok. You think height is the ONLY factor keeping my dick from meeting moist foid holes. What has it done 4 me? Have my useless inches

SEAmaxx, NBAmaxx Fuck it WNBAmaxx

You can literally do anything you heightmog over 75% of the fucking PLANET

Don’t tell me you can’t get foids because I know that’s a fucking LIE

I don't hate you just for being a tall like other users, but you have to understand how obnoxious it is to come on an incel site and first thing you do is literally let everyone know you're tall. That would be like someone naming themselves bigdickcel or chadcel. Not saying height alone saves an ugly mug, but you get my point.
I chose the name mid 2018. I can't change it afaik. Idk, it was more of a "hey tall people can be incel too" but fuck it. I can guarantee I have never ever been laid. The first time I get laid I'm out of here. I'm no troll

I chose the name mid 2018. I can't change it afaik. Idk, it was more of a "hey tall people can be incel too" but fuck it

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Bullshit

Yeah. My life is a lie

More like 99.9%. Youre forgeting about the deathnic shithole countries

That man said 75%. JFL.

Imagine heightmogging every 1,000 men you come across and describing yourself as an incel. What a joke
This board has become a joke. I thought the only requirement was being sexless. Do you think giant bald retards make women wet? Die

Yeah tell me how to change my handle.
Contact an admin. I doubt it is impossible.

Also you can consider giving up on this account and create a new one with a more modest username.

This board has become a joke. I thought the only requirement was being sexless. Do you think giant bald retards make women wet? Die
You don't need to mention your height all the time. You've been doing this shit for months.

@ionlycopenow is a tallcel but he ONLY mentions his height when people ASK him. Even on height threads like this one. Thats why I respect him because he's not an attention hungry bragger like you.

You don't need to mention your height all the time. You've been doing this shit for months.

@ionlycopenow is a tallcel but he only mentions his height when people ASK him. Even on height threads like this one. Thats why I respect him because he's not an attention hungry bragger like you.
The only reason I came to this shitty thread was because I was tagged. I only mention my height in threads about HEIGHT. Idk how to change my shitty handle but have 2000+ posts attached to it
There is a no bragging rule.
Saying I'm taller than the average person isn't a brag. I didn't realize how sensitive everyone was. Go read Gulliver's travels

The only reason I came to this shitty thread was because I was tagged. I only mention my height in threads about HEIGHT. Idk how to change my shitty handle but have 2000+ posts attached to it

Saying I'm taller than the average person isn't a brag. I didn't realize how sensitive everyone was. Go read Gulliver's travels

I think the fact that you act oblivious to what you do even though people are literally telling you what their problem is just make it worse tbh

wasted potential. you said that you looked better as a young guy compared to that chadlite kid who posted a narcy video last fall.

whatever, man
So fucking what. Yeah wasted potential tortured as a misophonic schizo for decades.
I think the fact that you act oblivious to what you do even though people are literally telling you what their problem is just make it worse tbh
I'm not oblivious. I may mention my height in a thread claiming all tall guys get laid. I get tagged and dragged into this gay thread. Everyone else autistically records my height and brings it up. Not once did I mention my height in this thread

Last edited:
So fucking what. Yeah wasted potential tortured as a misophonic schizo for decades.

I'm not oblivious. I may mention my height in a thread claiming all tall guys get laid. I get tagged and dragged into this gay thread. Everyone else autistically records my height and brings it up. Not once did I mention my height in this thread

Oh Boo Hoo

You Mog most of the fucking planet, you might not be able to get Stacy but you for sure can get laid, Everyone Literally has to look up to you.

Fucking TallFags are the WORST

Oh Boo Hoo

You Mog most of the fucking planet, you might not be able to get Stacy but you for sure can get laid, Everyone Literally has to look up to you.

Fucking TallFags are the WORST
Yeah whatever. Neither one of us getting laid at the end of the day. JFL 5'8" pretty boys have stacies on each arm yet you guys are ganging up on me?

Yeah whatever. Neither one of us getting laid at the end of the day. JFL 5'8" pretty boys have stacies on each arm yet you guys are ganging up on me?

Whatever TallCan I’ll just pretend your a burn victim so It’s believable
:feelshaha:

Whatever TallCan I’ll just pretend your a burn victim so It’s believable
:feelshaha:
Let's hate that guy because of a username he selected almost 2 years ago. Cool. Fuck you. Are you actually incels or just poser fucks trolling? I did nothing to you