Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity HeightPill: "Don't height shame guys"... "Its okay to have preferences if you don't want to date a short guy"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Nothing completely wrong with her post tbh. Indeed not shaming manlets for height != wanting to date one and there's many ways to say "fuck off you sewer goblin". Only that the majority of other women also wouldn't date a short guy, not just this particular one, which effectively leaves a significant amount of men incels.

Last edited:
hardcore mental gymnastics

Yeah, it's because of you are thicc, for sure. What a hypocrite.

Still, I gotta give her that not shaming =/= not wanting to date.

Always some incel in denial looking dude making the biggest copes possible.

View attachment 374858

Yeah, it's because of you are thicc, for sure. What a hypocrite.

Still, I gotta give her that not shaming =/= not wanting to date.
A man can never have any preference even if he's shredded and built as fuck but a woman can be a pig and still have preferences lmao

A man can never have any preference even if he's shredded and built as fuck but a woman can be a pig and still have preferences lmao
Things are softer irl, imo.

One group of friends (acquaintances for me) me and my Chadlite brother used to hang up with had several women on it and there was one 3.5/10 that was 24/7 mentioning she had been without having sex for months (use Tinder, you hopeless idiot :feelsseriously:) like some sort of joke while I was standing there thinking "Just months? :feelsjuice:". Well, turns out she thought she had a chance with my 7.5 brother, and she directly asked him to fuck once. My bro said no, and the dynamics of the whole group remained unaltered. I can't guarantee she didn't rant about the whole thing when alone with the other gals, tho.

I know: this is anecdotic evidence and we shouldn't extrapolate from this case alone, but the things people put in internet, although honest, are something that they usually don't put into practice irl because they're not safe behind a screen.

Things are softer irl, imo.

One group of friends (acquaintances for me) me and my Chadlite brother used to hang up with had several women on it and there was one 3.5/10 that was 24/7 mentioning she had been without having sex for months (use Tinder, you hopeless idiot :feelsseriously:) like some sort of joke while I was standing there thinking "Just months? :feelsjuice:". Well, turns out she thought she had a chance with my 7.5 brother, and she directly asked him to fuck once. My bro said no, and the dynamics of the whole group remained unaltered. I can't guarantee she didn't rant about the whole thing when alone with the other gals, tho.

I know: this is anecdotic evidence and we shouldn't extrapolate from this case alone, but the things people put in internet, although honest, are something that they usually don't put into practice irl because they're not safe behind a screen.
Because they don't have quite the same back up as on the internet. On the internet all the foids and simps stick together. Plus they aren't as ballsy irl in general

But they still have the same mentality deep inside even if they don't dare showing it irl