Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heightpill, has anyone ever experienced this. Female "standards"

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
There is this really really Tiny semitic Looking Girl in my class.
She Looks like a Young Version of Kyles mom from South Park, just half as fat.
So still fat. Just Half.

POINT BEING:
The jewish one was Talking About how she met her boyfriend and she said
"when he approached me I was like UGH wtf hes like a dwarf teehee" (she literally said this and then they laughed and she said just kidding just kidding teehee)

In reality the guy is just an average guy in height. This Woman is a fucking smurf.

It's like when they talk about average dick size and women will gesture a fucking foot Long cock with their Hands.

I SUMMON THEE, SMURFEN ONE!
Head

Right arm
Left arm

Right leg
Left leg

UNITE

Unite

Average height = short
Average face = ugly
Average dick = small
Average male life = hell

Smurfcel ascended :dafuckfeels:

Smurfcel ascended :dafuckfeels:

jfl no he didnt.
He's still sitting in his shitty one bedshroom Apartment, fapping to the latest Smurfette Smurffans Album.

The heightpill is very brutal, indeed.

jfl no he didnt.
He's still sitting in his shitty one bedshroom Apartment, fapping to the latest Smurfette Smurffans Album.

oh, sorry my bad :feelstastyman:

Tbh when I see foids I Always imagine them on their back with their legs in the air.
It's such a weird position tbh, almost funny how degrading it is.
JFL
In case of this foid, It wouldd probably look like a fucking turkey.
Short, stemmy legs, fat short body lol

a creature who can barely reach your torso wants you dead because you're like a garden gnome to her due to absurd expectations :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

a creature who can barely reach your torso wants you dead because you're like a garden gnome to her due to absurd expectations :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

:feelskek: if you're 6ft you can literally step on her head.
Fucking toddler max.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back