Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heightpill I just found on Facebook

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200810 133045

Girl: So tell me about yourself.

Boy: I haven't finished my studies, was jailed for three years. I abused my ex and wear an ankle bracelet. And I'm 1.93m (6'3").

Girl: STOP IT, 6'3"? (heart eyes)

193cm is 6'4"
full

i thought everyone was 2m in the netherlands?

View attachment 311303

Girl: So tell me about yourself.

Boy: I haven't finished my studies, was jailed for three years. I abused my ex and wear an ankle bracelet. And I'm 1.93m (6'3").

Girl: STOP IT, 6'3"? (heart eyes)

What's so bad about it? Foids love guys who are criminals, beat up their wives, don't have jobs, have tattoos and wear ankle bracelets. Like it's and extra plus to their height.

What's so bad about it? Foids love guys who are criminals, beat up their wives, don't have jobs, have tattoos and wear ankle bracelets. Like it's and extra plus to their height.
It has already seeped into the mainstream narrative, that is why I posted it. It isn't just incels talking about it.

It has already seeped into the mainstream narrative, that is why I posted it. It isn't just incels talking about it.

I wonder when mainstream stops pretending foids not liking it to be beaten up by Chad.

Over for Dutchcels here that are shorter than the average height (6 ft). Includes me.

Why is the guy wearing that cap and have a Louis bag ? is it popular among sands in the netherland. ?
Yes, sandniggers and towelhead whores love expensive brands.
brutal, what's the height of the typical sandnigger
It really varies. Some are manlets, others as tall as Dutch guys and others around my height.

Why is the guy wearing that cap and have a Louis bag ? is it popular among sands in the netherland. ?
Dunno but in Canada sands are obsessed with flaunting name brand designer stuff, sign of being low IQ / a whore if foid

Never began for manlets