Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Heightpill is retarded

All due respect to you good sir :feelsYall: but both Beckies and Stacies desire Chad.
Pretty standard information.

Here's a simple test you can do. Go outside. Look for couples. See how many there are where the man is taller than the woman. Take note if the man is over 5'8" or so. Probably get 95% from a group of 100 couples.
So easy to do yet tallcells will remember more that outlier chad manlet they saw on highschool 10 years ago more than actual basic observation.

I'm not saying you'll slay with a 5/10 face, but If you're white, you might not do toooo badly. You'll still get into relationships then and there. But only if you liftmax, style max and humor max.
I'm a 5'8" deathnic with autism and with a 4/10 face. It literally never began for me.

I'm a 5'8" deathnic with autism and with a 4/10 face. It literally never began for me.
i cant even get shit as a white man 5'10. its so fucking over hypergamy has literally ruined this decade. fuck fuck fuck

i cant even get shit as a white man 5'10. its so fucking over hypergamy has literally ruined this decade. fuck fuck fuck
In 2020, its literally chad or nothing. Almost all sub8 males are incels.

You need both face and height. It's like a balancing scale, the uglier you are the taller you must be to compensate. The shorter you are, the better looking you have to be to compensate. But ideally you want to be atleast 6'0" and good looking in order to be considered part of the 20%.

How exactly does that disprove the heightpill, you're just changing the cutoffs and not the fact that every inch of height delta between you and anyone you are comparing with matters.

All the 6’2+ strong jawed hunter eye chads at my school are always surrounded by girls

I’ve never seen anyone below their height get any attention.

I get my height and weight checked often I know im a solid 5'7 aint changing shit

If you're a white normie and 5'7, it's not over. Over is 5'5 and below.
Cope. 5'10 is the absolute MINIMUM nowadays. Any less than that, you'd have to be at least an 8 facially to get a girl.

Heightpill is real without a doubt affecting guys greatly in late teen and 20s, though some do exaggerate it here by saying shit like it's over if you are below 6'5 ft.

Heightpill is real without a doubt affecting guys greatly in late teen and 20s, though some do exaggerate it here by saying shit like it's over if you are below 6'5 ft.

That's what I'm saying. Imho if you are white, normie and 5'10, you got a chance. Real incel is 2/10, 5'5 etc. Otherwise you mega fakecel

What a bluepilled post.

"A real 5'10 man doesn't feel short" hahahahaha do you not see all the memes making fun of 5'11 men?

That's what I'm saying. Imho if you are white, normie and 5'10, you got a chance. Real incel is 2/10, 5'5 etc. Otherwise you mega fakecel
That depends on the country too. If you are in Italy, Spain etc, then it's fine but if you are in Nordic or Balkan countries where average height is 6+ feet, it's problematic

Heightcope is one of the strongest copes
Dickpill, gamepill, and lookspill matter
Height hasn't helped me all that much. It's just an attention grabber but utterly useless without other traits

What a bluepilled post.

"A real 5'10 man doesn't feel short" hahahahaha do you not see all the memes making fun of 5'11 men?

That's because people exaggerate their height. If you are truly 5'11, you'll feel above average. To measure your real height the scientific method, you gotta measure at night barefoot and press hard down on your head. I guarantee half the knobs here screaming I'm 6 foot but feel short are actually 5'9 but don't measure properly
That depends on the country too. If you are in Italy, Spain etc, then it's fine but if you are in Nordic or Balkan countries where average height is 6+ feet, it's problematic

I still stand by my point. Those who say sub 8 is incel truly piss me off.

Face and Height>Height>Face>Frame>Muscle>Everything Else

That's because people exaggerate their height. If you are truly 5'11, you'll feel above average. To measure your real height the scientific method, you gotta measure at night barefoot and press hard down on your head. I guarantee half the knobs here screaming I'm 6 foot but feel short are actually 5'9 but don't measure properly

There's a better explanation as to why people feel short even when they aren't: confirmation bias and the availability heuristic. It's a mistake on your part to assume that humans are rational and can accurately judge the hundreds of other humans who walk past them on a daily basis.

You walk on the street and pass by 100 foids of random height. The tallest of those 100 foids is a 6'3 volleyball player. You might not do this consciously, but your mind goes, "wow, that's a huge bitch".

You're more likely to observe and remember the sight of an outlier (the 6'3 athlete) than the sight of something that isn't (a group of normal 5'5 foids in front of her).

You're also more likely to observe and remember examples of things (objects, people, events) that fit your preconcieved biases -- i.e. people being tall.

I am 6ft (as measured by a doctor) and thought I was average. Then I read Nobel-winner Daniel Kahneman's book, Thinking Fast and Slow. He was right; I wasn't average, I was simply more likely to remember the sight of the individuals that heightmogged me.

Keep coping OP
full