Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HeightPill: R/Short full of Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
It looks things are being pushed in the right direction. The blackpill is undeniable :feelshmm:

90% of them are larps btw.
Never trust cuckit.
I know it might sound weird to create an account just to lie about your height to people that you don't even know, but remember that there are people who spend 12+ hours of their day browsing incel forums just to screenshot and get some upvotes.

The bluepillers there are so retarded. They say /r/short is full of incels as an insult, but if the heightpill isn't true, then why would there be more short incels than tall ones? They just address the symptom by banning all the incels, but the root cause is that soyciety treats manlets like shit both in and out of dating.

Reddit's obsession with misunderstanding incels is only turning more and more young guys away from reddit and to other forums where there is more open discussion about the truth. Anyone on here who isn't blissfully ignorant about the legitimate hurdles short people face while dating eventually gets banned. That's the problem with censorship, it drives moderate people towards extremism since it's the only place where discussion can be had.

Damn, this person nailed exactly why I turned to incel forums. I used to discuss the struggles of short men extremely politely, but I would get called an incel anyway, or gaslighted, or banned. So I might as well not hold back anymore, because they vilified me anyway.

I also remember /r/short banning @Zyros who isn't even a virgin or short. He just made a post defending manlets and they kicked him out just like that. That's all it takes for a male to be banned from there. Then they're surprised when we post here instead?

The bluepillers there are so retarded. They say /r/short is full of incels as an insult, but if the heightpill isn't true, then why would there be more short incels than tall ones?
Someone there literally pointed that out and the incel in denial there danced around dodging the question jfl

lmao'in at that sig too

Damn, this person nailed exactly why I turned to incel forums. I used to discuss the struggles of short men extremely politely, but I would get called an incel anyway, or gaslighted, or banned. So I might as well not hold back anymore, because they vilified me anyway.

I also remember /r/short banning @Zyros who isn't even a virgin or short. He just made a post defending manlets and they kicked him out just like that. That's all it takes for a male to be banned from there. Then they're surprised when we post here instead?
Imagine being shit on 24/7 all your life for being short, then going on a major forum for short people just to be shit on and any attempt at defending yourself or pointing out your problems results in censorship jfl what a world

It's amazing how positive, hopeful and light hearted the tall sub is. It's like bigdickproblems vs smalldickproblems. One is full of bragging, happiness and non problems, the other one is filled with self hatred, depression and suicidal thoughts

And yet some people dare saying that it's all in our head, those people with those specific features just happened to have the exact same outlook on life and experiences

It shows no matter how bluepilled you act. If you are an ugly male that expresses hope you can be sexual with a woman or even have issues you and other low status males have and want them to be recognized one day, you are mocked as an incel by at least some group of people in society.

My thoughts exactly :feelskek:
90% of them are larps btw.
Never trust cuckit.
I know it might sound weird to create an account just to lie about your height to people that you don't even know, but remember that there are people who spend 12+ hours of their day browsing incel forums just to screenshot and get some upvotes.

Last year I became very suspicious of reddit as well. I now believe it's very possible that this company is not just moderating its website, but also actively engaging in psyop, larping being the most straightforward way to do it.

Last edited:
Water=Wet
MAnlet=Incel

The mod of that subreddit is a literal cuck and bans anyone who even slightly suggests it's women's infinitely increasing standards that are causing inceldom.

Why is someone who is 6'6 on a short sub?
For mogging and attention. Also so they can give confidence and self love lessons to manlets. Tell them everything is their fault because they're insecure, nobody cares but yourself teehee

For mogging and attention. Also so they can give confidence and self love lessons to manlets. Tell them everything is their fault because they're insecure, nobody cares but yourself teehee
It's not bad enough to be there but he also had to make sure it's known in the flair... literally the same way foids let everyone know they possess a hole .. Faggots like that sure do give tallfags a bad rep

It's not bad enough to be there but he also had to make sure it's known in the flair... literally the same way foids let everyone know they possess a hole .. Faggots like that sure do give tallfags a bad rep
That place is a hell hole, you also have a few women posting just to say your personality is the problem, i'd date a short guy :^)

That place is a hell hole, you also have a few women posting just to say your personality is the problem, i'd date a short guy :^)
I feel bad for any bluepilled dudes on there believing that. I used to be that way with looks and dick size but I grew out of that on my later teen years, the blackpill was all around me in high school and I couldn't escape it for any longer. Knew I had to start saving for surgery then

Imagine being shit on 24/7 all your life for being short, then going on a major forum for short people just to be shit on and any attempt at defending yourself or pointing out your problems results in censorship jfl what a world

It's amazing how positive, hopeful and light hearted the tall sub is. It's like bigdickproblems vs smalldickproblems. One is full of bragging, happiness and non problems, the other one is filled with self hatred, depression and suicidal thoughts

And yet some people dare saying that it's all in our head, those people with those specific features just happened to have the exact same outlook on life and experiences
JFL I swear we have the same mind, I have legit thought the exact same thing in the bold before. It's so legit. The happiness and lightheartedness of /r/tall, especially when juxtaposed to /r/short is just EMBARRASSING. Why the fuck do the mods try to pretend it's not an incel subreddit, I mean just LOOK at the front page. Not even of all time, not of today specifically, of ANY DAY AT ALL. 90% of them are just about height related inceldom, then 9% for other kind of height related discrimination (e.g. no one takes them seriously), and then 1% of coping bullshit like "it's not over guys! I'm 5'3" and got a girlfriend! (while ignoring that getting a girlfriend shouldn't be a fucking achievement).

/r/tall example posts:
-Friggin can't find a pair of size 14 shoes anywhere! xD
-Going on a tour holiday with my friends, no surprise I (6'5") was too big for the plane seat! Hahaha :)
-Haha guys check out this photo of me and my girlfriend! Such a height difference!

/r/short:
-I'm 5'2" and 24, will I grow? Have I had my growth spurt???
-It all seems so pointless...I am 35 and never had a girlfriend...Women will pay for this
-couldnt reach the top shelf

JFL I swear we have the same mind, I have legit thought the exact same thing in the bold before. It's so legit. The happiness and lightheartedness of /r/tall, especially when juxtaposed to /r/short is just EMBARRASSING. Why the fuck do the mods try to pretend it's not an incel subreddit, I mean just LOOK at the front page. Not even of all time, not of today specifically, of ANY DAY AT ALL. 90% of them are just about height related inceldom, then 9% for other kind of height related discrimination (e.g. no one takes them seriously), and then 1% of coping bullshit like "it's not over guys! I'm 5'3" and got a girlfriend! (while ignoring that getting a girlfriend shouldn't be a fucking achievement).

/r/tall example posts:
-Friggin can't find a pair of size 14 shoes anywhere! xD
-Going on a tour holiday with my friends, no surprise I (6'5") was too big for the plane seat! Hahaha :)
-Haha guys check out this photo of me and my girlfriend! Such a height difference!

/r/short:
-I'm 5'2" and 24, will I grow? Have I had my growth spurt???
-It all seems so pointless...I am 35 and never had a girlfriend...Women will pay for this
-couldnt reach the top shelf
jfl we think of the same shit all the time.

I remember doing the same comparison in the dick subreddits

bigdickproblems:

-hahaha my dick hit the water in the toilet today xD
-my female PE teacher told me to get different shorts because my bulge was showing haha what an embarrassing moment
-my fuckbuddy told me i bruised her last time :( we're going to have to wait a few days until we can have sex again
-the magnum condom was a bit narrow and uncomfortable guys
-the girls at this college party made fun of my size haha oops
-i can't put it all in, i bottom out in her vagina :(
-girls objectify me too much!! it's not ok >_< i'm not just a dick teehee

Everyone has fuckbuddies, gfs, and positive experiences. Their worst "problems" are still brags

Meanwhile the small dick sub in full of suicidal thoughts and people thinking over and over again about all the times they've been rejected, bullied, mocked etc. People are HOPELESS there

And we aren't supposed to see any patterns. Height and dick size are supposedly completely unimportant and if you have bad experiences it's only because you're negative and insecure.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT ONLY ONE GROUP IS CONSISTENTLY GETTING HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES
WHAT AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE

View: https://youtu.be/fRd-hjiMe8s&t=1m39s

bigdickproblems:

-my female PE teacher told me to get different shorts because my bulge was showing haha what an embarrassing moment
-my fuckbuddy told me i bruised her last time :( we're going to have to wait a few days until we can have sex again

Everyone has fuckbuddies, gfs, and positive experiences. Their worst "problems" are still brags

Meanwhile the small dick sub in full of suicidal thoughts and people thinking over and over again about all the times they've been rejected, bullied, mocked etc. People are HOPELESS there

And we aren't supposed to see any patterns. Height and dick size are supposedly completely unimportant and if you have bad experiences it's only because you're negative and insecure.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT ONLY ONE GROUP IS CONSISTENTLY GETTING HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES
God damn, fucking nuke went off in those posts.

Last edited:

bigdickproblems:

So fucking legit and JFL at those "problems" lmao. It pisses me off no end, it started as a joke kind of subreddit (like joking you had back problems from dragging the weight of your dick around all day), and it just got taken over by braggarts.

Of course it just so happens that two of the most important things (height and dick) are COMPLETELY determined by genetics and fucking impossible to change. Even surgery can't fix these. There's leg legthening but that is extremely painful, takes years, and you basically have to learn to walk again and live a completely different life - to think some people STILL choose to go through with that regardless says it all about how fucked up and awful being short is.