Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heightpill slav edition

drakon_iz_ada

drakon_iz_ada

170 cm
★★★
Things are different in EE than they are on the West. But being a manlet you still lose wherever you were born. Foids are so used to seeing ugly orcs everywhere they don't care anymore, If you have two eyes and your face is not completely deformed, you still have chances to settle with +7. What they care about is height and money (wealthmaxx is not easy here). Being either rich or above 6'1 already makes you a chadlite, being both makes you real Chad.

Fun fact: I don't think I've ever seen a real western Chad in my life (Face + Height + Frame), although I live in small city. So being just 6'1-6'4 and rich you mog 95% of men.
Also ts a myth that people here are tall, I rarely see someone 190+ on streets, in my uni most men were manlets and only couples were above "average"
1571350168518 1

It's over I'm not even 5'10

Cope. Bitches in slavland will still reject you if you aren’t chad facially

i live in the balkans and if you are not exceptional all you can get is either
a) ugly femoid that you fitnessmog, heightmog, facemog, wealthmog, jobskillmog and personalitymog
b) attractive whores that spend your money faster than you can earn it

people I know are either dating older women that are absolute trash fires, single moms, or attractive women that spent all their money and then dumped them immediately

a) ugly femoid that you fitnessmog, heightmog, facemog, wealthmog, jobskillmog and personalitymog

people I know are either dating older women that are absolute trash fires, single moms, or attractive women that spent all their money and then dumped them immediately
Balkans are closer to germs, I'm talking about east slavs. Just look at the poles, they all look like goblins and compare them to croatian chads

I live near alot of croatians, they are all 6' plus.

Slavs are subhumans ded srs

Balkan? What country, did u serve in the 90s wars?

Balkan? What country, did u serve in the 90s wars?
romania, and no, while it is a westernized shithole, it has a low rate of aggression going for it, there's no riots or cars burning on weekends etc

I don't think I've ever seen a real western Chad in my life (Face + Height + Frame), although I live in small city. So being just 6'1-6'4 and rich you mog 95% of men.
The bigger city the bigger the female standards. i live in a huge city so i'm fucked.