Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HeightPill] [TeeHee] foid post on r/incelselfie

If you want to understand women, then the last thing you should do is listen to women

this dude is a coper who has a 4/10 face rating himself as 6/10 in the face

@Ropemaxx imagine if this dude looked like Chico and had the same height

Every other zoomer is 6ft I swear, 6ft is just a necessary, not sufficient, condition

Every other zoomer is 6ft I swear, 6ft is just a necessary, not sufficient, condition
I don't know where you are hanging out, most zoomer look shorter than millenials but fatter here

I don't know where you are hanging out, most zoomer look shorter than millenials but fatter here
idk about you, usually the boomers are the short/fat ones because worse metabolism and cant exercise as well as young people

idk about you, usually the boomers are the short/fat ones because worse metabolism and cant exercise as well as young people
I would say Boomers are shorter, then Gen X and Gen Z are tied, and millennials are the tallest.
For fatness, I doubt the boomer were as fat as younger generations are when they were their age.

I would say Boomers are shorter, then Gen X and Gen Z are tied, and millennials are the tallest.
For fatness, I doubt the boomer were as fat as younger generations are when they were their age.
in their prime definitely not, but as old people they get fatter

zoomers here are all 6ft+ lanklets
Maybe the hypergamy is so bad there that sub 6 footers don't even come out of their homes anymore cause it's over for them.

Many incels think that women operate the way men do. That is to say, most of us guys don't care if one girl can beat up another, we'll pick the cuter one.

Women on the other hand enjoy being ragdolled and "feeling protected teehee." This is where height and frame come in. It goes back to the caveman days, where the largest male could just kill all predators and competition. But even supposed "blackpillers" here ignore that shit the same way cucktears does.